|5|

°•~ Just a Girl - No Doubt ~•°
>{ "Take a good look at me, just your typical prototype" }<

I was technically paranoid for the rest of the day because of the interaction I had with the dude who hurt my feelings.

Speaking of him, I learned his name, it's Micheal.

A plain and simple name for a guy who terrorizes people on their first day.

I walk over to my locker and open it, grabbing the book for my physics class and shut the door, fumbling with the lock before securing it on.

Once I'm done, I look over and see the same girl from my chemistry class who was staring at me.

"Uhm.. Do you need something?" I look at her confused. Does she normally just stare at people up close.

She must've been zoned out by the way she looked at me. She was startled by my sudden talking and nodded.

"I just tought you looked pretty and wanted to ask if you want to be friends"

She looks away shyly and reaches her hand out for me to shake it.

"My names Maddison by the way, people call me Maddie or shorty, if that's what you'd prefer" she says politely.

This girl... Maddie, was like a breath of fresh air from all the madness that's been going on.

I smile at her and shake her hand. She smelt nice, like honey and cinnamon.

"I think I'd rather call you Maddie, I'm Y/N" she chuckles and smiles back at me.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N" she let's go of my hand and puts both of hers behind her back.

"Thanks for agreeing to be my friend" she smiles shyly and looks away.

She's super pretty now that I see her up close.

"To be fair, I'm pretty sure we both need one" I say while looking at her hair.

"I really like your hair, I wish I could dye mine, I'd probably do half pink like Melanie Martinez" I say with a bit of envy in my voice.

She was really lucky to be blessed with hair that won't damage easily from bright colors. Meanwhile, mine would probably start falling out if I dyed it.

"Why can't you dye yours?" Ah yes, a white girl who is oblivious to why I can't dye my hair.

"My hair would probably fall out if I even tried, it's technically due to my hair texture" I scratch the back of my neck.

While we're talking, someone walks up to us and I look over.

It's him.

Micheal stood on the side of us, staring.

He's so wierd...

____________________________________

NEW A/N: I re-made the chapter cuz it kinda sucked lol, I hope you guys like it!

words \(^•^)/