CHAPTER 12: Ride [R18+]

As it got deeper into the night, Charlie was becoming aware of the tension around them. He's in Babe's back and was embracing him from behind.

Traditionally, soulmates are supposed to mate after finding each other but that's something they didn't follow. Well, Charlie didn't want to not until Babe accepts him entirely. He has been busy the past weeks that the thought got lost in his mind.

He just suddenly remembered it now when he noticed their pheromones started to mix in the air.

If Charlie will be honest, he's still somehow hesitant to do it with Babe. Because he's unsure if Babe would want him as much as he does. So, he observed how Babe would react if he releases more pheromones.

The alpha smelled Charlie's scent and his breathing became ragged, his hold on the enigma's hands tightened. His mind was filled with many thoughts then and there. But there's only thing that made sense.

He wants Charlie.

The latter reciprocates the same ferocity of Babe's hold on his hands. He noted how obvious Babe is supressing himself by his closed eyes and how each of his sighs trembles. And he took this as signs that maybe he felt the same need.

After contemplating, Charlie finally took enough courage to ask Babe. "Babe?" he call his attention before gently letting the alpha face him and he instinctively placed his right hand on his cheek.

As the alpha turned to him and leaned his head on the enigma's hand, Charlie was met by Babe's slightly parted lips while his breathe hits his skin, flushed cheeks, and dazed eyes full of want and lust.

Charlie was rendered speechless by the breathtaking scene that is blessing his eyes and arousing his need. He couldn't help but bite his lips. "Babe?" he tries.

"Hm?" Babe managed to reply despite his state but he tries to collect himself.

"You know, it's in the nature of soulmates to mate the moment they find one another but we didn't do that, remember? It's because I didn't want to take advantage of you... And I still don't. Now that we've officially accepted us being soulmates, it's normal we feel this way but that doesn't mean I won't ask for your consent... So, do you want to do it with me, Babe?" Charlie finally asks.

Babe blinked fast. That just sounded sexy to him. He laughs at himself. He's never met someone sound sexy asking that. And he never expected to find Charlie sexy but here we are.

"It's okay if you don't want to-

"Fuck, Charlie- Yes! I want to do it with you!" Babe rolls his eyes at him. His inhibitions were gone and was replaced by annoyance.

Charlie on the other hand had a grin on his face. His face beamed and he grabbed Babe's face with both hands and placed a peck on his lips. "Let's go to my house then."

"What? Your house is like a 30 minute drive, I won't be hard by then-

"You're hard?-

"That's besides the point- You know what, I don't want to any- Mmph!"

Babe's words was cut off when Charlie attacked his lips with a deep kiss. As they're kissing, Charlie kept releasing pheromones. The enigma's right hand snaked on the back of Babe's hair and he started playing and pulling it every now and then. While his other hand is placed on the alpha's waist and slowly making its way to his butt.

The alpha was having a hard time breathing. It was too much to him. This side of Charlie is making him aroused. The enigma then bit his lower lip and when he gasped, Charlie quickly inserted his tongue. And at the same time, his hand started kneading his ass.