CHAPTER 16: Plan

"He escaped, Pa." A man announced as soon as he walked inside the room. The man has a slender face and wears all black. He waited and stares at the swivel chair turned back at him.

On the other side of that chair appears an older man—mischief in his eyes—oozing an evil facade. A smirk snaked on his lips.

"I know..." he trails off before facing the young man.

Face contoured in confusion, the other wonders, "And you're not going to drag him back here?"

The older chuckles briefly then he shakes his head. "No, I won't do that–

"But Pa–

"Kenta," he shot back. "Son... Don't worry, I have a plan."

This young man, Kenta, despite doubtful, nods nonetheless. On the contrary, this man called Pa, smiles reassuringly at his son. He stood up from the chair and approached him.

"You know full well that we tried... But Babe was resisting. He's still too naïve to understand our goal and I... I don't want to rape my child... And you don't want to do that too, right? We're not that evil..." The old man starts. He placed a hand on Kenta's shoulder and stared at him.

Kenta's heart paced, he started to become suffocated by his Pa's heavy pheromones. As he looks into his Pa's eyes, it was devoid of remorse.

Whatever this man is planning, it's only pure bad intentions.

"But... I'm not saying I'm giving up trying to mate him with an enigma and... bring a child out of him... It's just that, right now, I'll let someone do it for me..." This Pa continues. He lets go of Kenta and smiled.

"Someone that will be close to him so he can monitor his every move. Someone he will trust his heart out... And someone who can break him... Isn't that more fun?" Pa laughs hysterically.

And that was the plan. However, when Babe turned 21, the unexpected happened.

He met his soulmate.

And that soulmate of his was an enigma.

It's as if fate were on their side.

Their plan is starting to bear fruit, even to the point that fate is helping them with their plan.

And so they wait.

They let fate do things for them.

It was the next day of the party. It's around 3 in the morning and everyone was wasted. They really went out their ways to celebrate Babe's victory.

They probably drank the place dry so it's no question why everyone's slumped to the floor and vomiting.

Alan was one of them.

But to his surprise, despite his wasted state, he saw Babe throwing up to one of the bowl in the toilet.

Groggily, he asked, "Are you throwing up?"

"No shit, Sherlock..." Babe managed to retort.

"Yeah, cause no shit, Babe! You don't fucking throw up even if you're wasted to the bone–

"Shut up, I probably ate something bad. Fuck!" And Babe gagged once again before throwing up.

Back to the mansion, Kenta rushed through the hallways towards his Pa's office. The moment he stepped foot, he hurriedly informs, "I got info that Babe is pregnant."

And the older man's face lit up. He laughed excitedly as he stood up. "It's time we drag him back here, Kenta."

"Yes, sir. But how?" Kenta asks genuinely.