10| 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜

☽ ♞ ☾

☽ ♞ ☾

MARC REPLAYED VERA'S words over and over again in his head as he lay next to her. She was peacefully sleeping, curled up in his arms - well, for her, it was Steven's arms. He begged the Brit to let him front and experience what it was like to hold someone again.

It had been so long since he felt such a loving touch and witnessed someone so angelic. From the day Steven and Vera met, he was intrigued by her. He caught glimpses of her through Steven's mind - pieces that left him wanting more.

Now she knew about him and was willing to meet him. Would she accept him? He was the original being of the body, after all. Would she care for him the way she did with Steven?

Would Jake ever make an appearance? Jake needed to feel love, something he never had before. He was created to protect Steven and Marc, and he didn't believe he deserved a simple life.

Marc broke out of his thoughts as Vera stirred slightly, pulling herself even closer to his body. His heart was thudding against his chest as he watched her. He was incredibly excited to meet her, but he didn't think it should be now - her waking up to a stranger holding her.

"Take it back. Before she wakes up."

"Of course, cheers, mate," Steven told him lightheartedly before fronting.

He let out a content sigh and nuzzled closer to Vera, pulling the covers further over the two of them. He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over for the night.

☽ ♞ ☾

Vera let out a soft sigh as she slowly rejoined the conscious. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in her surroundings. Her head lulled to the left, and a smile immediately planted itself on her lips. The sight of Steven peacefully asleep was something she wanted to experience every day.

His breathing was soft and rhythmic, his nose twitching every so often as he dreamed. She carefully adjusted herself to be on her side, facing the man. She reached up and rested her palm against his cheek, taking in his warmth. She rubbed her thumb back and forth, feather soft, so as not to wake him. She couldn't help but touch him; she simply yearned for him.

She was so excited that he felt comfortable enough to tell her about his alters; she felt worthy. He trusted her enough to tell her something that was a huge secret in his life.

Thinking about meeting Marc made Vera's heart flutter. She wanted to experience the gruff man she watched from afar many times. She had yet to experience Jake, but he didn't appear very much from what she was told.

"Morning. ." Steven's sweet, accented voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, you." She responded sweetly, meeting his beautiful pools of chocolate.