First Meeting

(Transformers Cybertron and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Lori, "Coby, Bud, over here look."

Bud, "Did you find the effloresc flower?"

Lori, "No, but I found a few toadstools in a circle which means those fairy flowers should be nearby."

Coby, "Nice, let's get it then return home."

Lori, "Hey Coby, Bud, are you alright?"

Bud, "Yeah, I am okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

Coby nodded, "What he said."

Lori, "Really? I mean learning your cousin was almost killed can be.... "

Bud, "They are fine though both of them. Aunt Zee does not want us near that place though. It is a crazy political mess, apparently."

Coby, "Aunt Hilda too, though mom and dad made it clear if anything happens they should inform us."

Lori, "I heard she ran from her dark baptism? Is that true?"

Bud, "Yup."

Coby, "Totally. I can't wait to be sixteen. Pfffffffffft. I miss my cousin Ambrose though."

Lori, "Mr Ambrose is really cool."

Bud, "What's that?"

Coby looked up, "Oh nine hells! I hope no one is messing around with magic they really should not."

Lori, "Something appeared."

Bud, "Wonder what or who they are?"

Coby, "Let's have a look. Triple shield spell?"

Lori and Bud nodded and the three of them held each other's hand then repeated, Protecto, thrice. They felt their magic move and swirl around them three times in the form of a protective shield. They let go of their hands then took a deep breath and started to move to where they saw a strange opening. Something or maybe someone had entered the mortal world and the three of them were very curious. They walked through the trees finding the rest of the raw items they were searching for earlier and took them along. When they reached the site they were very shocked by what was in front of them in the crater.

Lori, "That is not from our planet, is it?"

Coby, "Agreed! It looks like a being from a different world."

Bud, "It is a robot, like in those animes."

The being groaned, "Where? Where am I? Who are you? So tiny."

Coby chuckled, "I am Coby, my brother Bud."

Bud grinned brightly, "Hi there."

Lori smiled sweetly, "I am Lori, what's your name big guy?"

The being stared at them, "I am called Landmine. Nice to meet you."

Coby, "How about we help you out of the crater first?"

Landmine nodded, 'I only hope I am not in trouble with Optimus because of this.'

Lori pulled Coby aside while Bud started talking with Landmine, "Are we using magic or?"

Coby looked at Landmine then at Lori, "No magic. Just good old hard work and lever technique. We do not know who he is after all."

Lori released a breath, "Yeah, good point. Plus, it's possible the magic users where he came from are in hiding as well."

Coby, "Right? I will go get my ride and ropes to help him out."

Lori, "Go, Bud and I will keep him company."