Museums and Velocitron

(Transformers Cybertron and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine. I love the music.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Coby approached the command centre, "How is Red Alert doing, Jetfire?"

Jetfire would have smiled at him if he didn't have his face armor on, "He reached Velocitron safely and is currently studying the current state of affairs."

Coby nodded sighing wistfully, "So lucky. I wish I could go too."

Jetfire chuckled, "Maybe once the back hole has been dealt with you can visit, kiddo. Just be patient."

Coby nodded grinning, "Yeah, any news from Landmine?"

Jetfire hummed, "They are at the museum currently. Vector Prime and Optimus Prime are at a place called the Stone Henge. So far, there has been no trouble."

Just as Jetfire said that the alarm went off making them curse up a storm as the shuttle transformer checked the screen and cameras. He ordered Scattershot to raise a holo screen around the museum which had Coby worried. Jetfire promised him nothing will happen to his brother or Lori and to trust them to keep them safe. The shuttle then sent a strict order to both Landmine and Overhaul to keep the children safe first. Then Jetfire started to contact Optimus Prime and Vector Prime to call for help and to give them a quick update.

Jetfire, "Come in Optimus. We have a problem. It's the two seekers, Starscream and Thundercracker."

Optimus, -Optimus here. Jetfire, we are heading there as soon as we can.-

Jetfire, "Okay, I am heading to the museum as well."

Scattershot, "Be careful."

Coby, "Return safely."

Jetfire, "I will."

Landmine, "Stay away from the museum you bastards."

Starscream, "Oh my! How terrifying you are!"

Thundercracker snickered, "I am shaking in my boots."

Starscream, "What are you hiding, auto scum?"

Overhaul bit out, "Nothing you crazy flyer, we are just visiting the museum."

Starscream huffed, "No one believes that. Thundercracker go have a look while I deal with these fools."

Thundercracker cackled on seeing the Fallen faces of the Autobots and headed to the museum while his fellow seeker kept the Autobots busy with attacks. The jet looked around the front seeing nothing then moved to a different area only to be taken aback to find the two kids. That made the Seeker grin, he had been wanting pets for a while now. Thundercracker gave a cackle, making the two human children jump at the sound and turned to look at him. If said pets were the ones belonging to the Autobots previously, it was even better for him, he would have pets and hurt the Bots too.

Hotshot, "Huh, so this is Velocitron."

Red Alert, "Hello Hotshot. Welcome to Velocitron, the planet of racers."

Hotshot looked around his optics widening, "Woah! Are they racing at high speed?"

Red Alert sighed, "Yes, yes they are."

Hotshot looked at Red Alert who looked uncomfortable as he stared at racers who were raving like no tomorrow. Hotshot remembers how Red Alert was originally the medic of a group of racers back on Cybertron along with Blurr who always gave him headaches. In a way, Hotshot could understand Red Alert's worry and looks, considering he was also there whenever Blurr got hurt after his more daring moves. Hotshot also remembers they had not heard from the speeder ever since they were forced to leave Cybertron. Red Alert was no doubt seeing his younger reckless sibling in those speeders and Hotshot felt a little pity.