Different Cultures

(Transformers Cybertron and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine. I love that song and video.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Bud, "Coby, are you done yet?"

Coby gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry Bud, but there are four more coming in for check up."

Lori, "We promise we will play after this is over ok?"

Bud deflated but nodded, "Ok, I can wait."

Piledriver a blue femme looked at Bud apologetically, "Sorry about the trouble little spark. It's just that your planet is a mix of different terrains so many of us require constant check ups and maintenance."

Bud perked up, "Oh yeah! Vector Prime was telling us about Cybertron a while back. He said there is no weather on Cybertron like on Earth but instead it has storms."

Piledriver smiled, "Yes, I have dealt with dust storms a lot myself. I think you call it, sand storm around here."

Lori, "Sounds like a pain to clean up after."

Piledriver laughed, "Oh you have no idea. I still find sand in places I should not find."

Bud, "That sounds really annoying."

Piledriver, "It is."

Coby, "Done!"

Piledriver, "Thank you Coby. I better get going. I promised to help search for the Cyber Planet key."

Lori, "Take care."

Bud, "Be careful."

Scattershot had overheard the talk and looked at the project Jetfire and himself had been working on. They were busy creating and stabilizing a permanent space bridge between Earth and Velocitron. After the kids had expressed their desire to be able to travel to an alien planet, they had come up with this idea. Even if their own planet was too unstable for a space bridge, it does not mean other planets were. Also, if they were able to create it and stabilize it, then they would be able to help the two teams off on other planets with their missions. In the long run, having a proper space bridge would be more than beneficial, especially when they finally introduce themselves to the humans on Earth.

Flashback:

Optimus Prime, "I do not know if we should be introducing ourselves so early. We barely have an answer to our problems."

Vector Prime, "I understand your worry Optimus, but that is part of being a Prime. As Primes, we represent Cybertron to the rest of the Universe and how the Universe perceives Cybertronians depends on how we conduct ourselves."

Jetfire, "Coby, Bud and Lori think of you as a parent Optimus while they consider and respect Vector Prime as a grandparent."

Scattershot, "Oh yeah! I heard them talk about it too. They are cute."

Vector Prime, "But I suppose it would not be a bad idea to wait for the space bridge to finish at least. Then we can show the humans we are not here to take over their planet nor are we here to destroy it."

Jetfire, "I get it. You want to use the space bridge as a peace offering. I do not know though. It is a powerful piece of Cybertronian tech."

Optimus, "A problem for the future I believe. Now, I need to get to Jungle planet and help Overhaul. I trust him to deal with the mission properly but I worry."

Vector Prime, "We understand. I shall open a portal to Jungle planet for you."

Flashback end!

Optimus had left to help Overhaul after that leaving Vector Prime in charge of the base on Earth. After that they had gotten to creating and stabilizing the space bridge, they really could have gone with not being attacked by Thundercracker and Starscream half way. Luckily the kids were in school that time and did not know about the attack and they did not want to worry them with the attack. The children though knew something happened as they noticed the security being increased but did not comment on it. Jolt bless his spark had given a brief description of what happened and they had accepted it with a bit of worry.