Mates and Races

(Transformers Cybertron and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Bud, "No way! Seriously?"

Red Alert sighed, -Yes, seriously.-

Coby, "The Cyber Planet key is the trophy. This is so unbelievable."

Hotshot, -You are telling us? I was not expecting it but this is not a bad thing.-

Vector Prime, "Indeed, if we show Velocitron we are willing to abide by their rules and traditions they will be more receptive to our requests."

Lori, "Still to think one key could help an entire planet develop the ability for high speed."

Scattershot, "It is really circuit blowing."

Jetfire, "So, you two have a plan."

Hotshot, -This is Breakdown and Knockout. They were originally part of the group that arrived on planet Velocitron from cybertron.-

Knockout looked very ecstatic, -Hello fellow Cybertronians. You have no idea how wonderful it feels to have news from our home planet.-

Breakdown, -And to meet people from home too.-

Bud, "You are very pretty, Mr Knockout."

Lori, "Yeah, the prettiest shade of red I have seen."

Coby, "Agreed!"

Knockout was beaming, -Why thank you little sparks.-

Breakdown was looking proud, -My Conjunx is the most beautiful, isn't he?-

Jetfire chuckled, "You are one lucky Mech indeed. Thank you for agreeing to help us out."

Knockout, -As long as we can return to Cybertron and open shop there too.-

Breakdown, -We are happy to help.-

Coby, "And if you need extra hands I am ready to join you."

Lori, "And I will be cheering you on Hotshot."

Bud, "I even got my cheer outfits ready too."

Hotshot grinned, -Awww! Shucks! You are going to make me blush kids.-

Vector Prime was smiling pleased, "I will update Optimus on the situation and like Coby said if you need anything we are here."

Red Alert, -We appreciate it. Thank you.-

Landmine, "I am back... Oh Red Alert, and I see you made friends. Hello I am Landmine."

Breakdown and Knockout grinned while greeting him and then they introduced Clockwork, their youngling who was delighted to meet them. They talked for a bit explaining their plan to take part then Vector Prime called Optimus or at least tried to contact Optimus. They were all worried as it had been a week since Optimus left for the Jungle planet and they still could not make contact with him. After some deliberation, Vector Prime decided to head to the Jungle planet himself and check on the situation there. Vector Prime put Jetfire in charge while the kids looked at each other then nodded, they would find a way to help.

Vector Prime looked around, 'So this is Jungle planet. Reminds me of the forests back on Earth without the active volcanoes.'

Vector Prime looked at his comm, 'No signal at all. This is troublesome indeed.'

Vector Prime transformed and took to the sky to look around the planet while back with Optimus he was busy battling Scourge. Optimus and Scourge had been fighting for a few hours now, with neither side giving up that easily. Overhaul was worried but did not interfere as he understood this but he could not help but worry about his Prime. He was absolutely relieved when he saw Vector Prime approach them and land beside him asking what was happening. To say Vector Prime was surprised was an understatement, while it was very common for Primes to court mates,it was rare for a Prime to be courted by another. Vector Prime eyed Scourge with interest as the two leaders fought each other.