You did what?

(Transformers Cybertron and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Lori, "What have you done, you asshole?"

Bud, "Megatron you dumbass!"

Coby, "Can't you do anything right, you bastard?"

Megatron growled, "Excuse me? Who are you to judge me?"

Lori, "Because you are an idiot."

Coby, "With just some maintenance this ship can be reused again."

Bud, "But thanks to what you did we are going to lose a good ship."

Vector Prime, "Children stay close to me, please."

Vector Prime, 'Though I can't help but agree with the children's sentiment and reasoning. Losing a fine ship as the Atlantis because of one fool's actions is very disappointing.'

Megatron ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ ╬, "I can see your thoughts old man."

Vector Prime, "Right! I can't let you get away with this. Children get inside the minicons now."

Lori scowled at Megatron then nodded, "Right!"

Bud blew the con a raspberry, "You are such an idiot wasting potential."

Coby pulled his younger brother to where the minicons were, "Ignore him, Bud. He attacked a protected species to begin with."

Bud muttered under his breath as he entered the one of the transformed minicons who was trying to comfort the three teens. As Vector Prime was fighting Megatron, Optimus appeared and started to fight Megatron who was really pissed. That made Optimus curious as he had expected Megatron to brag about getting the Cyber Planet lock, he was not expecting him to be so furious. Later on Optimus found out what had happened with his trouble making brother and the kids from Vector Prime. The kids were really upset at the loss of the ancient ship Atlantis, to the point they spoke back at Megatron using bad language.

Landmine was gaping, "But they are the sweetest and most polite kids."

Vector Prime sighed, "I know they are, Landmine. But what Megatron did really upset the children. I swear they would have cried if not for the anger."

Optimus, "Jetfire, how are they?"

Jetfire, "They are alright, but I don't know. They are still really upset."

Landmine, "Well, now that I think about it, they were pretty excited about Atlantis. From what I know it played a big role in their history."

Optimus, "Yes, I remember. They were very passionate about finding Atlantis. So losing the ship must be really disappointing."

Vector Prime, "I know what may cheer them up. A mission trip just for them."

Scourge, "That is a wonderful idea, they have been depressed."

Optimus, "But what mission should it be? As much as it is a good idea, I don't want to put them in danger."

Red Alert, -Perhaps I have an idea that you will approve.-

Optimus, "I am listening."

Red Alert, -Hotshot has been feeling down a lot.-

Landmine, "What happened?"

Red Alert sighed, -Hotshot has been trying to increase his speed but failed every single time. He has not given up of course but I worry he might end up doing something very dangerous at this rate.-

Optimus, "I see, very well we will see you on Velocitron soon. Vector Prime please call the kids in."

Vector Prime, "Airazor, Tigratron, come in."