The Keys Have Requirements

(Transformer Cybertron and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Lori, "Woah! So this is Velocitron. Just look at this place."

Bud, "Look, look, look. That road goes on forever."

Coby, "I am looking, Bud. Yeah, it is really awesome."

Airazor was holding her servos in a tight fist, -Why are they so cute?-

Tigratron, -Indeed, I am trying not to just steal them away to hide them in our nest.-

Scourge laughed, -I can see why you are so protective of them Optimus.-

Optimus smiled, -I know.-

Hotshot, "Optimus sir, kids and new friends."

Red Alert, "Hello Sir, it is good to see you again."

Optimus, "It is good to see you both doing well. Report!"

Hotshot stood up holding the three children, "We made a positive alliance with Knockout and Breakdown here and had contact with the leader Overdrive."

Red Alert, "We are positive the trophy in the next race is the Cyber Planet key."

Optimus, "I see."

Cheetor, "Scourge, why don't we take part in this race?"

Scourge, "Hmm... I suppose if one warrior on both our sides took part the chances of getting this Cyber Planet key is higher."

Optimus nodded, "Agreed. I just wish I knew where the Cyber Planet key of Jungle Planet was."

Hotshot, "Huh? You mean the Cyber Planet key is missing?"

Airazor, "It is not missing per say but it is in some sort of limbo. According to the old texts we found the key has a consciousness of it's own."

Red Alert, "What does that mean for us?"

Tigratron, "It means we have to prove ourselves worthy of the Cyber Planet key in order to get it."

Hotshot, "I see. That complicates things for us doesn't it?"

Coby who was sitting on Hotshot's shoulder pat his cheek, "It may make things harder but it makes sense from a security point of view."

Bud nodded from his hold, "Yeah, if I had an all powerful item that could be used to access the powers of another God I would put some sort of a safety net on it."

Lori, "Agreed, I am just glad we do not have to sacrifice anyone to get those items like... You know what."

Optimus, "Children? What do you mean by that?"

Coby, "It's just news from our family on the other side of the planet."

Vector Prime, "The one that consists of your Aunts and cousin Sabrina."

Bud, "Yeah, she successfully became a full - fledged Witch... "

Lori muttered, "After almost dying for it. I am now really worried about my own ceremony."

Coby sighed, "I know what you mean, a lot crazy stuff has been happening at home."

Bud nodded, "Right? On top of that the assassins appearing didn't help."

Hotshot became alarmed, "What do you mean by assassins?"

Lori, "Bud! You didn't have to tell them about that."

Coby, "Yeah, they already have their plates full."

Optimus, "Children, children, please, tell us."

Scourge, "Who are these assassins you speak of?"