𝟤| 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

CHAPTER TWO:

DAYS OF TRAINING

SOLDIERS STOOD IN a line with their uniforms and helmets on top of their heads as they waited for their colonel to show up and help them train for the war that they had signed up to fight in

SOLDIERS STOOD IN a line with their uniforms and helmets on top of their heads as they waited for their colonel to show up and help them train for the war that they had signed up to fight in. The sun was hiding behind the clouds, which were blending in with the sky, making it look like it was about to rain for the day.

Steve happened to be the smallest out of all the soldiers, hearing all their voices speaking around him. He could hear some of the comments they were making about how small he was, clearly wondering how they accepted him. Little did they know, he had been accepted by Dr. Abraham Erskine, who had called him out for the many lies he had told.

"Recruits, attention!" A voice yells out.

At the sound of an accented female voice, the soldiers straightened up as they watched a woman venture her way towards them. Peggy Carter held a stern expression on her face as she looked at the many soldiers, her eyes lingering on Steve a bit and noticing his figure was much smaller than the other soldiers beside him.

The small blonde man glanced at her at the sound of her voice when he noticed the other woman trailing behind her. He felt his heart skip a beat at the sight of Y/n just a couple feet behind her sister, posture straight and her outfit more formal like Peggy's, much different from the dress she had been wearing the night before on stage.

"Gentlemen, I'm Agent Carter. I supervise all operations for this division." Peggy informs.

"What's with the accent, Queen Victoria?" A soldier speaks up, catching the sisters attention. "I thought I was signing up for the U.S. army."

"What's your name, soldier?" Peggy asks.

The soldier smirks. "Gilmore Hodge, your majesty."

"Step forward, Hodge." Peggy demands.

At this, Gilmore Hodge gives a smirk to the soldier beside him as he does what she said. Y/n rolled her eyes at the smug expression on his face, crossing her arms as she watched him soon stand right in front of her older sister.

"Put your right foot forward." Peggy orders, which he does as told.

Hodge hums, smirking. "We gonna wrassle? Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like. Or maybe even her."

Near the ending of his sentence, his eyes had looked over Peggy's shoulder and towards Y/n. The soldier gave her a wink with the same smirk on his lips. Just as Y/n rolled her eyes again, Peggy swung her fist forward and let it roughly hit Hodge in the face, sending him down to the ground. As the other soldiers eyes widened, Steve fought a smile on his face, especially when he noticed Y/n let out a little chuckle.