𝟨| 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗌

CHAPTER SIX:

FAMILIAR LYRICS

THE ROOM UNDERNEATH the streets were full of people working on anything that had to do with the war that was occurring

THE ROOM UNDERNEATH the streets were full of people working on anything that had to do with the war that was occurring. Only about a day or so had gone by since Captain America had gone to save the 107th for his best friend and lots of other soldiers in the unit without telling the colonel about anything.

It wasn't the brightest in the large room full of people, but there were lights that were bright enough for them to see where they were going and to not bump into one another. At a small table in the corner of the room, Steve could be seen in a much nicer uniform that was similar to Y/n's, who was leaning against the table while Steve wrote down at the different points on a map.

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic. And the sixth one was about here, thirty, forty miles west of the Maginot Line." Steve informs.

He was bend down over the table a bit while he used the pen he had to write down the places he had been talking about before standing back up. The man with them gave him a nod when he finished and grabbed the map, walking off as Steve and Y/n look at one another.

"I just got a quick look." Steve adds with a shrug.

At this, the woman only nods with a small smile as they stared at one another. She was the first to look away as she moved to walk by him, though his eyes didn't leave her until he realized he should follow her and he placed the pen down on the table and trailed behind her. The two had moved to where Peggy and Colonel Phillips were standing at a bigger table.

"These are the weapon factories we know about." Steve tells them. "Sergeant Barnes said that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map."

"Agents, coordinate with MI6. I want every allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base." Colonel Phillips orders.

"What about us?" Y/n questions.

"We are gonna set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass." Colonel Phillips replies.

He had stopped and turned to face them again just when a woman moved to stand beside him as she handed him some papers. Standing beside Steve, Y/n crosses her arms as she notices the blonde woman's gaze looking Steve up and down with a smirk on her red lips.

"What do you say, Rogers? It's your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off it?" Colonel Phillips asks.

Steve nods. "Yes, sir. I'll need a team."