The First Night

(My P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of thunder, it was a cold dark stormy night outside. When I checked my phone on my charger I saw that it was 9PM. I remembered I had a nightshift to go to so I got ready and got to the place and as soon as I got there. Someone was waiting for me at the door. I introduced myself to him and he told me that his name was William Afton. He asked me if I applied for the nightshift job application and I said to him, "Well, why else would I be here at this time?".

We went over some rules but he also told me about keeping an eye on the animatronics and make sure they don't get damaged. he showed me around on the inside of the place he also told me how back then in the 80s that this place used to be popular and how kids used to like playing here before an incident happened. After that the place was abandoned, then rumors spread about how the animatronics were haunted. He showed me to the office, he then explained to me about the doors, cameras, ect.

Afterwards he asked if I had any concerns or questions. After answering some, he left me on the night shift. The time hit 12AM and I left the office to go look at the animatronics. I checked them out and was very interested in how they looked. I went back to the office to make sure nothing happened. After awhile I started getting bored then I looked on the table and saw a cold fizzyfaz soda plus a fresh pizza with a note on the box saying: Good luck with your job - W.A

I continued my job and I checked the cams making sure that there was no strange activity with the animatronics, but as I checked I noticed that they were looking at the camera and Bonnie was gone. I searched for him and found him on CAM 1B.

Looking at the camera from a distance, I then remembered about having to check on Foxy at Pirates Cove. He was still there but wasn't looking at the camera. I looked at the clock, it was 4AM. I sighed in relief that the night shift was almost over, as I looked back at the cams he was still there I kept checking between CAM 1A and CAM 1B. I heard a noise and looked out the door, I turned on the light and was terrified when I saw Bonnie right at the window. I immediately closed the door, my heart was beating faster and faster.

I then checked the time again, it was 5AM. I thought to myself 'Only one more hour and I'll be good.' I checked the door and Bonnie had left, so I opened the door. I then checked the cams again and saw that Chica was gone. I panicked and rushed through the other cams. I checked the kitchen cam but it was cut off. I only heard the sound of pots and pans crashing and banging, I suddenly heard a noise.

The animatronics all stopped moving and I looked at the clock, which said 6AM. I caught my breath and thought to myself, 'I made it, I actually survived. What an intense night that was, no wonder people say this place is haunted.' I walked out of my office and saw all 4 of the animatronics were back in their spots but as I was getting close to the door I caught a glance at the corner of my eye that the cupcake was acting strange.

It gave me a demonic glare, almost as if it knew I was coming back tomorrow night. As I walked out the door, I saw a purple car pull up into the lot. I noticed it was William, he told me about how good of a job I did on my first night. He also told me about the poster in the office and what it could do.

He explained to me that tomorrow night would most likely be harder because the animatronics now know that I'm coming back every night. As I made my way back home, I stopped by a convenient store to get a snack from a vending machine. I saw some of my favorite chips, I grabbed the $1.50 out of my pocket and put it into the machine and picked my favorite 'BBQ' flavor.

I entered in B25 then grabbed it out the bottom then left with the chips when walking back to my house. As I got back to my house I thought I saw something in the living room. When I looked through my window it almost resembled a shadowy figure like a bear shape, I blinked. It was gone. I thought I was just imagining things. Little did I know I wasn't.

I opened my door but only saw two footprints of something in the living room in front of the couch. A commercial played on the TV, but it was static. I couldn't make out what it sounded like, but it looked like an old 70s Fredbears Family Diner commercial played on the screen. It sounded like someone was trying to tell me a message of some sort through the static.

It sounded like it was saying "They won't stop till they get what they want." It seemed kinda strange to why an old commercial would say that, let alone have a message. Like it was skipping through parts of time. I was confused after what I just saw. So I turned off the TV, sat down on my bed and I decided to call it a day. As I was sitting on my bed I decided to read a book about the place while listening to some tunes.