The first night(again)

(William's P.O.V)

It was 7PM when I went to Freddy's Pizzeria to sign someone up for a job application, it was around 10PM that the new applicant arrived for the job. It was raining outside so I made sure I had a jacket on, I saw him running towards me with an umbrella. After he caught his breath he told me that his name was 'Maxwell' and that I could call him Max for short.

I then introduced myself to him. I then asked him if he was the one who applied for this job. He told me, "Well, why else would I be here at this time?". We then went over the rules to keep the place all nice and make sure no one gets in. I also told him to keep an eye on the animatronics, and to make sure they don't get damaged.

We went into the place so I could show him around, I also showed him to the office and how to work the cameras, doors, ect. I also mentioned that the place was famous in the 80s, kids always liked coming here to eat the pizza, play in the arcade, and even watch the animatronics perform. But that was before an incident happened causing rumors to start spreading about how the animatronics started moving on their own and as to how they were 'haunted'.

But I put that aside and asked him about any questions or concerns he had. After I answered a few, I left him a cold fizzyfaz soda and also a fresh slice of pizza and a note on the box saying: Good luck with your job. But after I left I checked the time it was 12AM so I told myself with a smile 'he's gonna be fine, I hope' in my car while listening to some tunes on the radio as I was driving home.

I realized that I forgot to tell him about the power but I knew he could figure it out on his own. As I got to my house I stepped inside just to see my favorite show playing on the TV. I sat down to watch some new episodes. I checked the time again. It was 2AM. I didn't realize how many new episodes aired on TV. I was surprised so as I was turning off the TV I just recorded the rest and went to go take a nap.

My alarm went off at 6AM so I got up to get ready and drove over to the place as I pulled up into the lot I saw 'Maxwell' step out of the building. I told him that he did a good job on the first night. I also told him about the freddy poster nose thing in the office I explained to him that tomorrow night would be pretty hard as he left, I thought to myself 'I'm impressed that he didn't quit after all that' I drove off to go get me some lunch from the sparky's drive thru.

I returned home with the bag of food and started eating it. I sat down on the couch at home after I ate my food. I watched the new recorded episodes of my favorite show once I got home. After I got done watching the show I looked behind me just to see the spring bonnie suit but I still remember the day that I killed those kids In the suit it was a memory that I never forgot about I still remember the days...they...died. I still remember them to this day in my house all alone but I always try my best to forget it but it still keeps coming back one way or another it never left. I went to go check if I still fit in the suit. To my surprise I still did. It's been awhile since I last used it. There was still a faint red spot on the body but every time I thought of it I couldn't do it.