The second night (again)

(William's P.O.V)

 After awhile I checked the time it was 9PM it was almost time for the night guard to go for his next night. I knew his number because he left a note behind his shirt with his phone number on it, so I called him and told him that 'a friend would call him tonight on the office phone' I also told him that 'I was also surprised that he didn't quit the first night' I still forgot to tell him about the power. He would still try to figure it out so I just hung up. I called up my friend 'phone guy' telling him that the new night guard is used to the place now, and he knows what to do so now he can call him after I told him about the new night guard.

What he knows so far about the place he went to call him and I hung up. I went to my couch and listened to some calm and relaxing sounds on my TV. I checked the time again. It was 1AM. I slowly started drifting off to sleep but my dream was different this time it wasn't the same as usual this time it was about the 5 souls of each child. 4 of them were watching. One of them chased me in a room with 3 arcade machines in it.

My suit was in a puddle, I ran around hoping that it wouldn't catch me. I decided to hide in my suit. I got up and laughed at the souls, unaware of the springlocks that went off when I was laughing, the sharpness of the springlocks dug into my skin. blood started to come out I was screaming in fear and calling for help while tears went down my eyes trying to get help but no one came.

My alarm went off as I woke up feeling my body in fear realizing it was just a nightmare. I got up and checked the time, it was 6AM. I drove over to Freddy's. He already left. I was surprised that he managed to survive the 2nd night relieved almost. I drove by Sparky's to go get some coffee during breakfast hour,I drove back home feeling miserable after the nightmare I had. I just continued driving while I drank my coffee, I got home around 12PM and I heard my phone ring.

I went to pick it up and it was Henry, he told me he heard about how I got another person to apply for a job at Freddy's. He laughed telling me 'another quitter for you' . I told him that he didn't quit because of how brave he was. Henry was surprised but he still thought that he would quit sooner or later through the other nights so we both hung up. I thought to myself 'it's been awhile since he last called. We barely talk to each other anymore, only like once and awhile but just to tell me... THAT? ...why?...he's probably laughing about it right now' it did feel a bit uncalled for but I didn't worry about it as much, so I just continued on with my day. I checked the time once again, it was 6PM.

I laid on the couch for a bit after everything that happened today. I turned on the TV, and it was on the rainforest landscape channel. I decided not to change the channel and keep it on, I was feeling... a bit worried but I just rubbed the feeling off just not worrying about it. I went to go grab a book but then I stumbled up in the wrong room. I turned on the lights just to see all of the old Fredbears family diner merch such as the toys, cups, shirts, hats, plates, and ect. I forgot that I put them in display shelves and cabinets in here after... the bite of 87 at Fredbears happened.

I decided to take one of the plushies out and to my surprise it was still in good shape and how it still kept its soft texture. To my surprise its squeaker wasn't all worn out and broken, I gave off a chuckle while smiling. I put it back in the cabinet. I walked out of the room turning off the light before I closed the door. Then, I went into the story room hoping to find the book I was looking for. To my surprise I found it. I walked right out of the room then, over to the couch in the living room while reading the book, feeling like I was right next to a comfy fireplace reading the book.

It felt relaxing for once with my warm coffee next to me. It was 10PM the next night was about to begin.