The third night

(My P.O.V)

I went back to freddys to survive another night, it was 11PM when I went in. Phone guy then called me telling me something about an animatronic suit training session, plus something about a springlock suit. I was confused if he was talking to me or not. He then realized he called me and told me that the call was for someone else after... all that he told me that i have to be more aware of my surroundings because the animatronics will try their best to kill me.

He also told me that I might start to hallucinate and start seeing a yellow bear. He told me during 3AM I have to be extremely aware of my surroundings. That's when the animatronics are actually willing to kill me. After he hung up the night shift had begun I made sure the power was still at 100%. I had to make sure I didn't waste any power or use up the power too much because if I did the power is just going to go down even faster.

I checked the cams, it was 1AM Bonnie and Freddy were on the move I looked thru the cameras once I got to CAM 5 Bonnie was just standing there menacingly, Freddy was on CAM 7 I went back to the stage camera, Chica was gone once again...in the kitchen on CAM 6 making noises...again.

I checked back on cams 5 & 7 Freddy and Bonnie were gone, I checked cams 2A & 4A Freddy and Bonnie was there, I quickly closed the doors and checked on the power, it was on 89%, I checked the cameras again, I forgot to check on foxy, I went to CAM 1C. Foxy was about to fully sprint over to my office. I turned on the hallway lights to make sure if Freddy and Bonnie were gone Freddy was gone, Bonnie wasn't.

I had to make sure if Freddy was actually gone or not so I checked CAM 2B, Freddy was there trying to hide from me behind the door. All of a sudden I heard Foxy's footprints run down the hallway. I checked CAM 2A as he was sprinting down the hallway he banged on the door multiple times before leaving and heading back to pirates cove.

I checked back on CAM 2B and Freddy was gone. I checked the stage cam and Freddy was back on the stage as I was going to open the door, I saw a yellow bear in the office and each of the animatronics flashing in my eyes with words saying 'ITS ME' so I went back to the cameras and checked the office again and he was gone so was the flashing.

I told myself 'it was just a hallucination...just a hallucination'. I checked the power it was on 75%, I opened the door, I checked the time...it was 3AM. I quickly went back to the cameras Chica and the cupcake were on CAM 4A, Bonnie was on CAM 3, Foxy was still in pirates cove on CAM 1C and Freddy was on CAM 7. I turned on the hallway light and chica was there while that cupcake still gave me that demonic look, I closed the door, checked the cameras again.

Bonnie was on CAM 2B, Foxy was sprinting to the door on CAM 2A, I quickly closed the door, went back to the cams, Freddy was on CAM 1B, and Chica was on CAM 1A back on the stage wile that stupid little cupcake still gave me that demonic stare, I looked at the power again. it was at 50%. I checked the time again. It was 5AM 'just one more hour and the shift is done' as I was panicking.

I turned on the hallway lights and Freddy was at the right door staring me down while laughing. I closed the door as fast as I could but the power was at 5%. the second the power died it hit 6AM the shift was over with. When I left the building William looked worried but he tried acting like he was smiling and not looking worried.

I asked if he was fine he replied with a calm voice saying 'ya i'm fine just a bit worried about you it's just i'm surprised you're still alive and the nights have been getting harder and harder and you were the most bravest, hard working, and non-stopping employee i've had ever since and I wanted you to know (as he placed his hand on my shoulder) your doing great'. After he told me all that he drove off back home as I thought to myself 'that was pretty nice of him to say that'. I was walking back to my house. There was some sort of arts and crafts paper plate thing on the ground (I don't remember that being there before), so I decided to pick it up off the ground and bring it home.

As I got home I placed it down on my shelf, as I looked behind me both the rabbit and bear shadow appeared in front of me they then disappeared. Confused, I heard a whisper in my ear saying 'how aren't you scared of us,'. I told them 'I've dealt with scarier stuff at the pizzeria before'. they whispered back to me 'oh...right... there... the pizzeria but how though,' I continued 'I'm used to it already' they then left me alone for the rest of the day. I went by Sparky's to get me a nice warm coffee to just chill for a bit, they were testing their comfy soft winter style booths.

Winter was coming up soon, they wanted to test them to see if they were relaxing enough. They asked if I wanted to try them out. I told them I did, to my surprise they were comfy and relaxing, soft as well even. After I got done with my coffee at Sparkys I went back home just to see a poster on the floor.

When I opened the door it looked like the poster that I saw in the office but the nose didn't honk but then I saw a note saying 'a gift for your bravery'. I'm guessing it was from the bear and rabbit shadows because of the black smoke around the note.

I checked to see what time it was, it was 4PM. I decided to watch some videos on yarg-tube. They were mostly funny videos. It was around 5PM when I went to grab a snack from the kitchen but as soon as I stepped into the kitchen I was met with a surprise.

The shadow bear tried to scare me, I was a bit spooked but they thought it was funny. I laughed sarcastically knowing it wasn't that funny but afterwards they let me go grab a snack, they still laughed because of how funny it was to them. I was still mad at them though, but I just went back to my room while eating my favorite bag of jalapeno chips with my favorite soda as well.

I checked the time it was 8PM, as I was scrolling on yarg-tube I saw that someone had recorded every episode of an old cartoon called freddy & friends, to my surprise none of the parts of the cartoon was scratched up or stopping since it was an old vhs player hooked up to a computer I would think something could go wrong with it like it stopping, skipping some parts or just completely freezing but no. As I wondered how could someone could keep an old vhs in perfect condition for this long as I checked the time frequently, it was 9PM