The Fourth Night

(My P.O.V)

As soon as I got over to the pizzeria I checked to see what time it was. It was about 11:58AM when I arrived at the pizzeria. I got into the building, I then looked at the animatronics but one strange thing I noticed was that freddys head started twitching while making noises and...his eyes were strangely black with bright white pupils just looking...at...me. It's like he was more active this night but I continued walking over to my office. Phone guy called me, I picked the phone up and he told me "I knew you could survive the past few nights. Uh, hey, listen to me, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow.

(Then I heard banging sounds). This has been a very terrible night for me here right now. Um, I- Im pretty glad that I got to talk to you for these few past nights (then he cleared his throat) Umm, when I got the chance to. "Then I told him "are you fine I heard some strange banging noises happening where are you" then he answered "ya im fine I'm just hiding in parts and services underneath the table but I locked the door and freddy is trying to get me and he is banging on the door as fast as possible can you check the cams to see if he's still there because the banging noises just stopped now" so I checked CAM 1B to see if Freddy was gone or not. He wasn't, him and the others were at the door.

I told him "all of the animatronics are at the door right now" "wait...WHAT!!! There all in front the door (then more banging noises were happening). I hear them banging on the door now and the hinges on the door are now coming off (then the noises stopped) they stopped?...YES!!!, wait a minute oh-no-no-no-no-no they're going in your direction now anyways I-I-I'll stay in here for now.

Just try making it through the night anyways bye" then he hung up. I quickly went to check to see what time it was, it was 1AM. I heard Freddy stopping down the left hallway while his head was still twitching. I quickly went to close the left door as fast as I could and as I did I heard Freddy bangging on the door rapidly. As he left the door I checked on the cameras and Freddy was already on CAM 4A, Chica was on CAM 4B, and Bonnie was on CAM 2B, while Foxy was already ready to start sprinting down the hallway.

All of their eyes were also black and their heads were also twitching and they were also looking at the cameras as well so I got off of the cameras... and just in time as well. Foxy was already sprinting down the hallway he was faster to so I quickly closed both doors and they kept banging over and over again. It got worse at 3AM, the power was at 50% now and Freddy and the gang were banging on the doors even faster now they...would not...LEAVE those doors a...an...and the banging it got faster and louder each time now.

Until the banging had stopped I checked CAM 1A and CAM 1C Freddy and the gang went back to the stage and Foxy went back to his pirates cove stage but they still looked at the cameras with their black eyes and twitching heads, and the time was 4AM and the power was at 20% I got a bit worried. I closed the left door because of how fast Foxy was sprinting down the left hallway. He rapidly started to bang on the door really hard and fast, he kept banging on the door until 5AM.

(Don't forget to subscribe to my friends YouTube channel 'Mrmax35ll_YT_[fuzz]')

I checked the cameras and Foxy went back to his stage on CAM 1C, but the power was on 10% then I checked CAM 1A, Freddy and the gang were gone and near the doors again I got off the cameras and quickly closed the left and right doors. I checked the power again. It was at 5% I got worried but the minute Foxy sprinted again to my office, (6AM alarm) the time had hit 6AM. As I looked outside of the left doorway Foxy got off the ground and went right back to his stage.

As I was leaving the pizzeria Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie were all in the dining room returning to their stage. As I continued leaving the building I told myself "I-II-I I can't believe it, I can't believe I managed to survive this night that was pretty awesome... impressive actually" after that I thought I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked at the old Playtime. CO factory that was there and told myself "I don't remember that being there...guess I never saw it before" then a huge dog plush thing started crawling to me I guess he tried to alert me.

As he got closer to me he told me his name was DogDay...(with a dark voice)"you're not supposed to be in this story" (DogDay gets flicked away and disappears in the process and hits the side of the Playtime. CO factory making a huge bang noise in the process) ...all of a sudden he disappeared, I guess he tried to tell me something but he disappeared. I continued on looking at the mysterious abandoned Playtime. CO factory I saw that someone and what looked like a huge ghost owl thing going into the building... "huh?".

Anyways I got a bit confused of to what just happened but I continued on with the rest of my day. I went to my car and drove over to Sparky's to get a nice, calm, refreshing, chilling coffee just to calm myself after what happened earlier. As they gave me my coffee I looked over just to see William getting himself some snacks like Bonnie Bites, EL CHIP'S, FAZZIES, FREDDY FUDGEBAR'S ect. I waved to him to get his attention, he saw me after he was getting his Exotic Beverage and walked over to me.

He sat down in front of me and told me "hey it's been a while since we've talked hasn't it" I then told him "it has been a while hasn't it... so do you know anything about some sort of ghost that looks like an owl?". He answered "hmmm... no not really. Before you worked at the pizzeria someone else worked there, but she quit because she was too busy for the nightshifts." I looked at him in confusion, "Busy with what?" and he answered "She told me she was too busy investigating Playtime with her crush or something." so I told him "ah... ok anyways what's happened since the last time we met" he answered "well phone guy told me about the springlock suit training that he accidentally told you about, that was meant for me. It was just a little training thing to make sure the springlock suit still fit on me and to see if the springlocks still worked and of course they still worked.

After the training we hung up, I went to make myself a homemade pizza but when I grabbed the knife to cut the pizza I... had some flashbacks about the incident that happened at the pizzeria. Ever since that day I've just been regretting it time, and time again. Either way I calmed myself down and still made my homemade pizza. Something else happened after I ate my homemade pizza. It was around 2:30AM on your Third night that I had a dream about the bite at Fredbears that happened.

I was trying to put a springlock suit on one of the employees. All of a sudden I looked from the corner of my eye, Michael and his friends pulling a prank on Evan, Micheal and his friends then grabbed him and stuffed his head into Fredbear's mouth. As Evan was crying, Michael and his friends were laughing, so I ran to go stop them. When I did It was already too late. Evans' head had sadly been crushed by Fredbear's own mouth. It was then that Micheal and his pals stopped laughing, instead they cried.

Micheal, regretting what him and his pals did, he grabbed Evans' dead decapitated body then...he hugged it while crying at the same time. Micheal's friends were shocked at what happened, they hugged Micheal as they started to cry with him. But then after a while Micheal told himself that he was sorry and that he didn't think it thru with the prank and that it was the biggest mistake of his life and that he wanted him to come back, he didn't know what he was thinking and... ya anyways it was around 6AM. I cried when I woke up but later on around 1 or 2PM I fell back asleep but something was different, my dream was different, it wasn't like all the other ones. In this dream I was all tied up while sitting in a chair with a light over my head in a dark room but when I looked