The Second Night

Somehow I didn't know that multiple people quit after the first night because they thought that they were 'too scary' but even though I got scared and panicked a lot. I won't quit because of some robots, I'm not a quitter or a scaredy cat. I will survive the night and what comes with it no matter how long it takes. I went back to the place then I heard my phone ringing and started wondering who it could be, I looked at it and saw it was William.

I don't know how he knew my phone number but he told me that 'a friend' would be calling me on the phone in the office. He also told me that he was surprised that I didn't quit after the first night, he hung up as I walked inside. The cupcake hadn't moved but still had that demonic glare as I walked to the office. I wanted to see if the poster thing William told me about was real ,so I reached out to Freddy's nose on the poster and pressed it.

As I did so I heard a sound. I did it again just to make sure I wasn't hearing things and sure enough, I wasn't. I suddenly heard the phone ring and so I picked it up and he asked if I was the new night guard. I told him that I was, then he told me that his name is john but I could just call him 'phone guy' he told me that that the animatronics do tend to become more active as the week progresses he hung up after that as the night started. It was 12AM, the animatronics were still on the stage. Then 1AM hit Bonnie and Chica were in the dining room area on CAM 1B then Freddy was gone.

I was checking each of the cams then on CAM 5 he was there staring at the camera in parts and service I went to go check the doors. I turned on the left and right hallway light Bonnie and Chica were both there I panicked and shut both doors. I went back onto the cameras to check up on Foxy and wasn't at his stage. He was getting ready to sprint to my door, I checked the hallway lights again and they were gone.

I opened both doors just to hear Foxy running down the hallway. I closed the left door as soon as he got close to my door. He was banging on the door as he left to go back on his stage. I then checked the cameras again but something was off about the sign in front of Foxy's stage. I thought to myself, 'didn't that say out of order earlier' but it did feel kinda strange as to why the sign was different.

I continued going through the cameras to make sure the animatronics were not close to my office. I checked CAM 2B just to see that the Freddy poster was changed to a yellow Freddy poster. I then checked the time and it was 4AM, 'just 2 hours left and tonight's shift will be over' . I checked CAM 4B and Chica was there. I quickly closed the right door before she could get in.

I checked the time once again. It was 5AM when she left and I heard someone laughing. I closed the left door quickly and opened the right door, then I remembered about the power it was on 10% I checked the left door again and Freddy was still there he knew what he was doing. He wanted to drain power as he stared at me with a demonic glare, eventually the power ran out causing the doors to open.

I panicked as Freddy played the Toreador March and his face flickering to the song, then he stopped I checked the time it was finally 6AM the night shift was over with Freddy along with the others went back to their stages and I left for the day but on my way back home my foot hit something, I went to go see what it was it looked like its been it the ground for a long time it resembled a small bobble head with small hands and feet on its body. I picked it up to see what character it resembled. I looked closer at it and it looked like Freddy. I was still surprised that it wasn't messed up.

I carried it back home, as I carried it back home I stepped in the door. The TV wasn't on this time but the same bear shadow was at the end of the dark hallway just staring at me. I went to go see what it was but it disappeared the minute I got close to it. I turned on the light just to see a drawing on the floor. It had a picture of 4 kids which resembled the 4 main animatronics with writing saying, 'they followed him in' so I just put the drawing and bobble head on the shelf in the living room near the TV.

As I walked in my room, I turned on the lights and there was another drawing saying 'he's here also' with a picture of a shadow like a bunny drawn on it.I went to go lay down on my bed and read an article about 'the freadbears place' that William told me about. I now knew that there was someone he used to work with there. His name was Henry Emily. He and William used to work together there, and that he helped make the two animatronics Spring Bonnie and Fredbear.

They were both designed to be both a springlock suit and the outer layer for some endoskeletons, both Henry and William would both perform on the stage so they could make the animatronics feel more realistic. Until the bite incident that happened causing the place to close down for good. All of a sudden I heard a faint voice from the corner of my room in the closet. I put down my phone just to make sure I didn't hear things and surely enough, I didn't.

As I heard it again I went to go see what it was, nothing was there except a drawing showing both the rabbit and bear shadow figures. And the writing which said 'were here we followed you here' so I put the drawing on the shelf as well. I thought it felt weird that someone or something was leaving the drawing around my house but I still continued on with the rest of the day. I heard the phone ring. I went to answer it and it was no other than William. He called me telling me "I'm surprised that you managed to survive the 2nd night...I'm very impressed." He also told me that most people haven't survived this long.