The Third Night(Again)

(William's P.O.V)

As I knew that Max went back to survive another night. After phone guy got done talking to him he called me, telling me that he forgot that he wasn't talking to me. He accidentally told him about the springlock suit training sessions thing that he was going to tell me. He also told me that he realized that he was talking to him and not me, but Max told him that he would act like he never heard him say that.

After he told him what to do and what would happen, then he told me about the springlock suit training session thing. It's been a while since I tested out the springlocks, I followed along to what he said. As I tested them out the springlocks still worked. After we were done I locked all the springlocks back in, to my surprise they still worked.

Before he hung up I asked him if the nightguard is going to be fine, he answered 'yes I'm sure he'll be fine' we both then hung up. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that he was fine as I walked over to go make myself a homemade pizza, I went to go grab a knife. I then had some concerning flashbacks of...the incident...at...the pizzeria.

I put my arm down while rapidly breathing, feeling worried but I still regret it to this day. I just didn't worry about it and just shook the feeling off, I continued to pick the knife up and continue making the pizza while trying to calm myself down. 

 A few minutes later the pizza was done, as I went to go grab it out of the oven I had to check what time it was it was 2AM, the pizza was a bit hot but it was still warm as I told myself 'just the way I remember making it' I went to go sit on the couch and watch a movie while eating my homemade pizza. It was around 2:30AM, I fell asleep the dream I had. I...I-I-I don't know how to describe it, but it was on the day...the day of the incident. The day of... the bite...the bite of 87.

I was putting one of the springlock suits on one of the employees and from the corner of my eye Michael and his friends were trying to pull a prank on Evan, Michael grabbed him and put his head into fredbear's mouth, as Evan cried. Michael and his friends were laughing, but the second I went to stop him, it was too late. It had already happened, Evans' head was already crushed... by fredbear's mouth. Micheal and his friends stopped laughing, instead they were crying. Regretting what he did, Micheal grabbed Evans dead decapitated body then hugged it while crying. Michael's friends, shocked at what happened, hugged Micheal as they cried with him.

All of a sudden I heard Micheal whisper to himself 'I'm sorry I didn't think thru with this prank I'm so sorry I shouldn't have it was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. Please just come back please just... please I miss you this was a bad idea I don't even know what I was thinking just please... please... PLEASE come back I miss you I'm so sorry just please come back I regret doing this just please come back' I cried the moment I woke up after hearing that I had to check to see what time it was, the time was 6AM.

I drove over to the pizzeria Max had already left the building. I felt relieved as I tried my best not to look worried and just tried to act like I was smiling and not acting worried. He asked if I was fine I told him with a calm voice 'ya I'm fine just a bit worried about you, it's just I'm surprised you're still alive and the nights have been getting harder and harder and you were the most bravest, hard working, and non-stopping employee I've had ever since and I wanted you to know (as I placed my hand on his shoulder) your doing great'.

Then I drove by Sparkys to go get me a nice warm coffee since it was breakfast hour, after a long wait in the car line I finally got my coffee. As I was driving back home I saw Max go in 'maybe to try out their new soft winter style booths' since winter was coming up soon I didn't really feel like trying them out. As I continued to drive home, I got out and went inside my home and turned on the tv just to see an ad about a book called "The Ghost of the Manor" being released in the libraries tomorrow.