before we start

Have you ever felt like everything is part of a bigger plan, and, no matter what you do, you can't escape destiny?

A not so small disclaimer about this story before we start!

- First of all, I have to let you all know that I am not a native speaker, so I apologise in advance for any misspelling, grammatical error or syntax error!

- Secondly, in this story the characters are all aged up following the next "ages at Hogwarts" chart:

12 at the start of first year

13 at the start of second year

14 at the start of third year

15 at the start of fourth year

16 at the start of fifth year

17 at the start of sixth year

18 at the start of seventh year

19 look for a job or get married idk

- This story is Sebastian Sallow x Female!SlytherinMC (Y/N)

- Major trigger warning about violence, death, adult content, and we'll see what else (chapters will be marked with trigger warnings if necessary)

- This story contains Hogwarts Legacy spoilers.

- Be advised there will be lots of jumping through the timeline in this story, meaning we are going back and forth in time, each chapter will be a date. There will be some chapters that take place in fifth year, however I will not be giving full details of things that had happened in the game, in hopes no to bore all of you with things you already know!

- This is not a fluffy and happy story, although it contains some of that to feed our Sallow hearts, the main story it's a sad and angsty one (as we all love) !be warned! the trope is friends to lovers to enemies (to lovers?).

- The principal POV of this story is Y/N 's Perspective, but for the sake of the plot, there are a lot of Third Person's POVs and and a few Seb's POVs.

- All characters and storylines referring the Harry Potter (and what else) Universe belong to JKR.

- Artwork of the cover inspired by the painting The Fallen Angel by Alexandre Cabanel, made by yours truly.

I think that's all! Here you go a small happy and goofy Seb before everything goes to hell (literally?)

love, ohnoema <33