At 12:30 in the morning, even in Beijing, the world seemed to be sleeping, and the streets seemed very quiet. Located in the Fu's Building in the CBD center, the group executives just got off work. A group of high-level elites walked out of the office with some laughs. Someone suggested: "It's rare to stop working early today, or if you want to eat some supper, the big guys get together What does Fu think?"

Everyone present is also a class of director and general manager, who can serve as a boss when going out, but this person's mouth is obviously different from other colleagues. They are the princes of the Fu Group, and the old chairman has retired in recent years. Behind the scenes, the big business empire will soon be handed over to the crown prince, and the young Fu will be their boss.

Since I asked Mr. Fu, it was natural to let Mr. Fu express his position. Everyone happily echoed, and the BoSS in the center of the crowd looked at it.

Mr. Fu is about 30 years old, and the average age of the senior executives of the Fu Group is 40+. His 30-year-old crown prince is young and promising. In addition, he is very busy like a crown jade. Throughout the day, it was inevitable that some middle-aged men who were haggard and awkward looked even more elegant and handsome.

It is conceivable that even if Mr. Fu is not surrounded by people and the stars are holding the moon, it is still a spotlight, which is striking everywhere.

However, he probably wants to live up to the expectations of his subordinates today. President Fu stopped, looked at his watch, and smiled approachably, "You go play, the account is under my name, but I still have something to do, so I will go home first."

Several senior executives asked in surprise: "Go home? Fu always said back to Longquan Bay?"

Longquan Bay is one of the most high-end villa communities in Greater Beijing. Its status is equivalent to the Repulse Bay in Hong Kong City. Even if it is rich, it cannot be bought. If you want to become the owner of Longquan Bay, its status and network are also indispensable.

Of course, they all came from celebrities and celebrities. The castles on Kensington Palaces Garden Street all said to buy and buy. Longquan Bay is only one sentence. Group executives are not surprised. Its just that Longquan Bay is too far away from the city center on the scenic Xiangshan Mountain. President Fu has the money to make ghosts grind, and there is no way to solve the century-old problem of traffic jams in the morning and evening peak hours. They all know that Mr. Fu spent most of his time living near the building and watching the sea.

Guan Canghai is a high-end hotel under the group and has branches all over the world. Mr. Fu, as the owner of Shaodong, has reserved exclusive suites for him. It is said that even the interior decoration is designed for Fu. Enjoying the warmth of home, the hotel is still a 24-hour butler service, and the intimacy level is not lost to the auntie at home. It is quite comfortable to live in Fu.

Think about working overtime till midnight today, and there will be a regular meeting tomorrow morning. Mr. Fu will not go back to the hotel nearby to rest, but instead seeks to go far to Longquan Bay. Isn't it a bit unscientific?

Fu Shiyuan held the gaze of everyone's concern and full of curiosity, and smiled, quite funnyly said: "No way, the wife made an ultimatum."

"Haha, understand and understand, then Mr. Fu will go home quickly, so as not to worry about his wife." The senior executives tried to make a sympathetic expression, but their hearts were in agreement-bragging.

They did not listen to the gossip rumors on the Internet that arranged Mrs. Fu's husband and wife on their faces, but they made judgments from the point of view of reality.

It has been six or seven years since Mrs. Fu's world-famous wedding of the century. At that time, the group was already paying attention to the development of the mainland. Mr. Fu frequently flew to major provinces and cities in the mainland. In recent years, he has adjusted his focus. Stayed in Beijing for more than half a year.