Jane Reich has always been aware of her strengths. Before she was thirty, she was full of minds about how to marry a wealthy man. She had never spent much time to improve her business skills. She was not a graduate or acting genius. She never relied on strength to eat; her uncle was only an agent, but not What big boss can give limited resources-very shamelessly, she can still squeeze into the third line in this condition, relying on the face.

What can I do if I look good? Jane Reese had a good appetite for eating, even though she didnt have the acting skill, but the facial features were excellent in plasticity. She put on a makeup and changed the shape. What a pure little lady, a flamboyant and cheap, all can hold it.

As long as they dont think about acting on big screens, TV cafes like them are actually not so demanding on acting skills. If they are well-formed, the role is half successful, so even if Jane Ruixis acting skills are mediocre, she still doesnt have to worry about filming.

At this moment, Jane Reese was white, and her blue silk was lazily draped behind her, with her stunned eyes, her expression was useless. She was a pure white lotus.

As the top grandmothers young grandma, the original owner is so poor that she has only money left. Skin management is naturally more elaborate than her female artist. In the end, she is a few years younger, and her small face is so tender that she can pinch out the water, and then add frowning and support. , A lively white lotus with no wind, the old aunts who saw the villa were almost broken.

The effect is so good, it has nothing to do with Jane Ruixi, mainly because the original Mrs. Fu lady set up too successfully. Although they are also servants of the Fu family, the aunt Wang specially hired the housekeeper of the old house in Hong Kong City, but everyone really hasn't had any dealings with the hostess, and they have met twice.

The first time Mrs. Fu arrived in Longquan Bay two years ago, all the staff in the villa finally ushered in the hostess. They called it an expectation, and they didnt think of taking the opportunity to have a good relationship with their wife, please the hostess, maybe There is hope for promotion and salary increase.

But Mrs. He's noble identity and grace are not that she can't get along with her group of servants, but she can't even speak. Anyone who can work in the Fu's family naturally has some eyes, knowing that his wife does not like them to come closer, and Aunt Wang and others have rested and thought about it, so they have to wait hard and never talk, and they don't know where to make the wife dissatisfied, she Only stayed at home for one night, and spent the remaining two days in the hotel.

Although the wife is a young grandma, there is nothing to say about experiencing her own hotel, but Aunt Wang and they can still be sure that the hostess should not be approachable.

The first impression was so deep. The second meeting, that is, tonight, everyone did not feel well. At that time, Mrs. Fu just came from the airport. Xu was tired and in a bad mood. His wifes face was very bad. No mood to say hello to them, as soon as they came into the master bedroom, the door was closed tightly, and no one came out.

Everyone in the villa thought that the wife hadn't given a word. They didn't know if she would want to eat at night, but they didn't dare to go up and ask, so they raised their ears and paid attention. As a result, Jane Ruixi just moved, the maid's room on the first floor almost came out of the nest, and ran towards her in unison.

Then I saw the impressed wife Xizi holding a heart, a weak and helpless look. The impression was reversed in an instant. Everyone was no longer afraid, and they all took action, carefully supporting the weak and poor Mrs. Fu. Go back to bed, then greet me with warmth, and wise relief: "Mrs., Fu's executives often work overtime until midnight, especially Mr. Fu, sometimes hosting international conferences, not answering less than one or two points. Come."