Jane Ruixi had a long-lost dream, and the content was related to a novel she had read many years ago.

At that time, Jane Reich was only 17 or 18 years old. As a beautiful young girl who was young and beautiful, nerds would "hear both ears and not read the book of the sage", and of course Jane Reich would not leave behind.

She has no interest in early love and chasing stars. After class, she went to chase articles with her friends, but she has a special taste. She often looks at the styles of "the rich and the young love me" and "Cinderella's noble son". The novel, summed up in the present words, is the ancient early Mary Suwen.

Jane Richey looked at these Mary Suwens at that time, rather than being interested, she said she wanted to "learn from it".

That's right, Jane Ruixi also wants to be a Cinderella to marry a giant. She is a standard money worship, love money and frankly. I still remember the first class in the elementary school. The teacher asked the students what their ideals were. My friends basically thought about glorious careers such as doctors, scientists, the Peoples Liberation Army, and writers. Only the children of Jane Ruixi are different and decisive that they have no dreams. , She just wanted to be a rich man.

Jane Ruixis parents are high school teachers. In the 1990s, they were undoubtedly respected intellectuals, and peoples fixed impressions of intellectuals were all poor and noble. There was such a pair of parents subtlety, and no one had simplified Janes. Reichs great wishes are taken seriously, but friends and relatives, neighbors and neighbors often use this to joke with her, such as eating well and raising themselves white and fat, so as to marry a rich man Yunyun.

The adults speech successfully confused the young Jane Reich. For a long time, she thought that to be a rich man meant to marry a rich man. After many years, she finally found that marrying is only one way, and she can also become a rich generation through her own efforts. However, Jane Rex took a look at the necessary advantages of successful people, and finally found that she seemed to have only a face. .

Maybe it was Gods deliberate arrangement, destined to be Cinderellas fate. Jane Reich happily admits her destiny, and has since carved the goal of marrying a wealthy man into her heart.

Unfortunately, in the end, Jane Ruixi failed to marry into the giants. In his junior year, his uncle, who was an agent in the entertainment industry, finally had a famous surname. It was considered to be mixed up, and Jane Rex decisively clung to his uncle as a small artist.

Jane Ruixi is full of confidence. Her facial features are exquisitely selected, and she is pure and glamorous. She is placed in the entertainment circle and can be regarded as a rare beauty. Then there is the uncle's escort. It is more than enough to be a vase star when she debuts.

When you become a star, are you afraid of not having the opportunity to marry a giant? Jane Richie's little abacus was very loud, but Cheng Cheng's uncle and defeated uncle, there was such a parent staring, she simply couldn't get in touch with the unspoken rules and the reception!

After a long time to debut, Uncle never stopped Jane Reese out to communicate, but she was not happy because she began to see some rich people's pie, and contacted the erosion of the love of men and women in the circle. , Jane Riche realized that money is not always a good thing.

Jane Reich admits that she worships money and enjoys her life. With the improvement of her economic level after her debut, her life is becoming more and more extravagant, but it does not mean that she will be in the same mess with those who are rich and unkind.

After all, he can make money himself. It's time to raise the standard for spouse selection. Jane Reich started to look for rich sons with high family background and excellent family style. But then again, a good young man who is truly rooted in Miao Hong, is it not good to find a good girl, why do you want to be mixed with female stars?