Jan Ruixi is very excited, not just because the children are handsome. It is no exaggeration to say that she has seen more handsome guys. For example, the male chairman of this article (there are videos and photos on the Internet, which she has also seen in Mrs. Fus memory), the male owner is a handsome and overbearing boss. The president, including the president Fu beside her, is also a beautiful man who "obviously can rely on his face, but must rely on talent".

If the kid Jayce inherited his father's genes, then even if he was handsome and terrible, Jane Reich would not be exaggerated as if he had never seen the world.

Is there any way, the little guy just carved a model with her ^_^

This is a very delicate mood.

In fact, Jane Reich already knew what Jayce was like. Mrs. Fu has everything in her memory. Her sons videos and photos are also stored on her mobile phone. Jane Ruixi has been flipping Mrs. Fus mobile phone over the past two days. Of course, she did not miss these photos.

Jane Richies impression was good when she looked at the photos. The childrens faces hadnt opened yet, but the exquisite eyebrows and tall nose bridges already had the charm of a little male god. The eyebrows are a bit like Mrs. Fu, of course, she can be said to be like her.

So for the sake of the little guy being very long, Jane Reich gave him a hundred points not afraid of his pride.

But that's all. Jane Ruixi is not a girl with a lot of emotions and prone to maternal love. How deep can she expect her to have a child who is very strange in nature?

Of course, she didn't expect to hit her face so fast, it was completely the rhythm of being beaten on the spot. When Jane Ruixi saw the delicate, fresh and cute little face on the screen, it was like a girls heart was suddenly activated, and the whole person fell into a dream fanatic mood-how can there be such a cute in the world male! child! child!

Even when she looked at him, she wanted to hug and hold her high.

However, they are video calls, it is impossible to hug and lift, Jane Richie had to kiss the cute little face to the mobile phone.

Fu Shiyuan smiled indifferently throughout the interaction between mother and son (in fact, his wife was unilaterally friendly). It seemed to be strange. Fu was actually stunned. He learned a word from the Internet a while ago-idiot. To describe the present Mrs. Fu, it seems extraordinarily vivid.

Probably the name of the surnamed Fu is not so surprised. Jayce was not frightened by the sudden enthusiasm of Ma Ma. On the contrary, he was like a little adult, and he had a warm and friendly business mutual support with Jane Reese. "Thank you, mommy today Pretty."

Jane Reese still maintains the look she left when she left the beauty salon. She has a good skin foundation and uses good things, so even if she went to the theater and played the hot pot, her makeup is still intact and even slightly out. With some oil, the skin looks more shiny and bright, and Jane Rashid can't put it down in the mirror. She plans to go to the beauty salon to ask them which makeup she used for her.

Therefore, even if the children are not exaggerated, she has a good sense of her beauty, and there is no need to be complacent about it. Jane Reich smiled in a low-key manner, "Mummy looks good, that is everyone's witness, Jayce, you can inherit the beauty of Mummy. Its hard to get so cute and handsome."

Fu Shiyuan: ...

Jayce: ...

This was embarrassing. Ma Ma praised him for being cute, but indirectly lamented her own beauty. How did he answer the call?

Fortunately, Jane Reich hadnt gotten to the point where she needed a child to find a topic. She showed her aunt a smile, and then skillfully and enthusiastically asked about the childs learning and achievements-from young to big, the fear of being dominated by Sangu and Liupo. Children experience the experience.