Standing in the super-luxury parking lot, Jane Riche felt that she was patrolling in a sheep cart.

Xingchao Xunxing said that in ancient times there was an emperor named Jin Wudi, and the other emperor was the beautiful harem of the harem, but his old harem and concubines were too numerous for him to count. Which concubine fell asleep today became a big problem Question, so Emperor Jinwu came up with a way to patrol the sheep car: he sat in the car, the palace where the sheep stopped, and which concubine he slept tonight.

Jane Ruixi feels like she is now Emperor Jinwu, looking at these "fat princesses" who are fat and thin, and forgetting about happiness, and then strolling around in the circle accompanied by the assistant, finally standing in front of the black Land Rover, " Just it."

The assistant handed in the car keys in time, half surprised and half joking, "My wife has a good eye, and it is also one of Mr. Fu's favorites. If you don't go to work, Mr. Fu is basically driving it."

This Land Rover is a global limited edition, and its appearance continues the handsome and domineering tradition of the Land Rover. As long as it is a man, it should not be able to resist its charm, so it can be included in the top 3 of Fus car. The assistant is not at all. accident. Its just a surprise that Mrs. Fu would like it too. He remembers that Mrs. Fu usually drives sports cars, not just her. Those ladies and ladies in Hong Kong City like colorful sports cars. Speaking of them, there are several models here. Quite a cool roadster, Mrs. Fu actually passed them and chose Mr. Fu's favorite. She didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional.

Jane Ruixi didn't hear the assistant's implication, only when the other party was praising her for her vision and a rather reserved smile, "This shows that I am more aesthetically similar to ethan."

This Land Rover was also fancy in her life, but unfortunately people are limited editions around the world and can't buy it with money. Of course, she is a third-tier star who can't afford it. But now that she has been met, of course, she must have enough addiction. Jane Rex cant wait any longer. After receiving the car key, she waved to Assistant Wen, Im ready to go, Awen, go busy yourself.

Assistant Wen stood aside and watched Mrs. Fu start the car with a chic gesture, and then passed away. The excitement in his eyes really didn't seem to pretend. He smiled heartily and turned back to tell the bodyguard who had been in the car, "Follow your wife, she hasn't drove a few times in Beijing. She may not be familiar with the road conditions here. Don't let her have an accident."

Although everyone around her was afraid that her wife would be unfamiliar with something unexpected, Jane Ruixi was quite familiar with it, and she arrived at the department store smoothly and smoothly, starting a day of shopping.

Jane Ruixi was very happy to buy, and she had a small savings in her previous life. She drove a seven-digit luxury car and lived in an eight-digit luxury house. She could also shop without looking at the hangtag, and let the shopping guide miss the card, but she couldnt even spend the money. The point-so to speak, spend at least one hundred thousand on her net worth at a time, and then it will be distressed after spending it, after all, it is hard-earned money; and Mrs. Fu is drizzling even if she spends a few million a day, and the little tyrant changes. Cheng Da Fu Po, Jane Ruixi's shopping desire was completely satisfied, from the morning to the afternoon, even lunch is solved in the mall.

In fact, the wallet can still be loaded, that is, the physical strength is dragging the hind legs. At four o'clock in the afternoon, Jane Ruixi has completely taken a meal. I have to find a cafe to sit down and recharge. By the way, I sent a circle of friends to commemorate Mrs. Fus in Beijing. On her first shopping trip, after all, she wanted to make a "change", nothing was more efficient and convenient than posting a circle of friends.