4

Although he worked overtime for three days, Fu Shiyuan's work schedule was more regular than most young people, because no matter how late he worked overtime, the time he got up every day would not change, just like yesterday evening, obviously tossing to two o'clock in the morning I slept around, but still opened my eyes at 6:30 in the morning.

Fu Shiyuan didnt have the habit of staying in bed. When he opened his eyes, he was about to get up, but he didnt want to just turn around. The person who was sleeping well next to him turned around like a radar, and a jade arm crossed over to rest. There was a vague dream in his waist: "Dear..."

"It's okay, go to sleep." Fu Shiyuan lowered his voice, showing a bit of tenderness, gently patting her back across the quilt to appease, his behavior was gentle and considerate, but his expression was not so meaning. Fu Shiyuan looked sideways at the person beside him. This woman, known as his spouse, slowly evoked interest in her eyes.

He remembers clearly that he rushed home in the middle of the night last night. His wifes reaction was not like a surprise, but she was a little caught by surprise, so that when the servants retreated and the bedroom was only two of them, she would rather pretend to sleep than to face to him.

At that time, Fu Shiyuan had just come out after taking a bath, and thought that she would have time to chat with her, but she didn't expect that she had fallen asleep. She only ate overnight and didn't even sip her mouth. Fu Shiyuan didn't believe she could just fall asleep, not to mention the messy breathing frequency had already betrayed her. But he wasn't in the mood to dismantle her clumsy acting, pretending that nothing was found, and went out to bed directly.

In fact, Fu Shiyuan couldn't help crying or laughing. Although he was busy for a day, he really didn't have this thought, but her inescapable appearance was still deeply imprinted in his mind, probably like "I can refuse You, but you refuse me, I am unhappy" emotions, to put it bluntly is self-esteem, people do not like to be rejected, not to mention the kind of prince he is touted wherever he goes.

Its just that Fu Shiyuan is now thirty, not eighteen. The young and frivolous corner has long been polished to a smooth and smooth, like a pearl that has converged all the light, and then put on a gentle mask, it seems that the whole person has become five A good young man, like his own wife, is not even offensive. He doesnt have to worry about it.

The problem is that she only avoided him like a viper last night, but now she hugs him dear, is it a little too fickle?

Of course, Jane Ruixi has a hard time. She has not forgotten the purpose of the original owner's visit to Beijing this time-they are preparing to give birth to a second child. It happened to be the ovulation period these days, so in the novel, the original owner was born after the hostess. Now the hostess is pregnant for less than three months, and she should have been pregnant this time.

It can be said that the right place and the right people are all there, which makes Jane Reich worry about whether conventional contraceptive measures can resist the arrangement of fate?

Anyway, she is absolutely unwilling to have a second child, and taking medicine and wearing a sleeve is not a 100% effective measure. Once an accident occurs, she is finished. The really effective way is to abstain from abstinence and do nothing to eliminate this possibility from the source.

But she also knows that she has become Mrs. Fu. She traveled thousands of miles from Hong Kong City to Beijing to see Mr. Fu, even if it is not a thousand miles away. At least Mr. Fu proposed to do her own "thank you", she is definitely not good to refuse of.

Let's take a look at Mr. Fu, who is in a good position to work overtime until midnight. In fact, it is convenient to deal with one night at the company or hotel. It is necessary to rush home in vain, to cooperate and give Mrs. Fu more face. Jane Reese couldn't imagine that in this situation, she said to President Fu affectionately, "Dear, I don't want to do today, let's just sleep with a quilt on"...