𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 + 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬

And....the end!!!

I know you're probably really pissed. Heck I'd be too if I read a story and it ended like that.

  A second book isn't an option right now so...I don't know if I'll continue this. As of right nope.

The story as of right now ends with Tewkesbury and [Y/N] being separated and [Y/N] ending up with Phillip in Italy.

    An more detailed explanation on why Tewkesbury was gone; [Y/N]s mother and Oliver went to his parents and convinced them that [Y/N] was only using him for money and that they were planning on escaping together.

  So, Tewkesbury's parents caught him going to see [Y/N] and they got a boarding school to send him to until [Y/N] was married with Phillip.

    But Charles (Tewkesbury's friend from the beginning) found out where he was and helped him escape from there two days before the wedding.

    I also just wanted to add in that Phillip isn't actually a bad guy, in [Y/N]s point of view he is, but the reality is that he never wanted to marry [Y/N] so sudden but her mother convinced him that that was she wanted and her and Oliver basically manipulated him into paying all the debts and that [Y/N] was in love with him when [Y/N] is obviously not.

   And obviously he's gonna be upset when he founds out that [Y/N] was never in love with him. But I'm not excusing his actions yk, obviously it isn't right of him to be that aggressive.

    I hope it all makes sense, it's a bit to take in.

  Now there is a possibility of me writing a second half of this book but right now 20 chapters is all there is.

   I'm sorry but also not sorry.

  Is it really a forbidden love story if it doesn't end in tragedy?

   Maybe I'll write a second half maybe I won't, we'll see what the future holds.

   But anyway I also wanted to show some visuals like the garden Tewkesbury and [Y/N] meet in, the wedding dress, characters, etc.

                     The House

The Garden

The wedding dress

The wedding dress

Now for characters haha

Now for characters haha. I think I mentioned it before I definitely picture Lorenzo Zurzolo as Phillip.

     Phillip Golding - Lorenzo Zurzolo

Daisy Hollis/ Brewer - Cailee Spaeny

       Lorenzo Brewer - Jacob Elordi

Elias Hollis - Hugh Laughton Scott

Charles Espen - Aymeric Jett Montaz

And those are all the characters I made up, obviously I'm not gonna cast your family because I have no idea what you look like.

You can also just imagine the characters how ever you want to, this is my cast but you're free to think however.

As always thanks for reading and finishing the story up to here!

-your friend who needs to watch Priscilla

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐓𝐞𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) 🎉