.....☆

Hey all....
My lovely readers........

izel_here

- I AM WRITING MY 4TH STORY SO ITS BAISCALLY ROYAL AU . ITS HISTORICAL STORY .

-As one of my reader want a royal au. So , I have decided to write it . I hope you all will like it........

-This is a work of ficition and no part of it belongs to reality . so enjoy it like one .

-Any resemblance to actual person living or dead or actual events is totally coincidental.

---ALL RIGHT RESERVED..

--Include:-

-Mauture content
-Foul language
-Violence
-Mpreg
-Top yoongi
-Bottom jimin
-+18
-SMUT

- AS IT INCLUDE THE HISTORY OF KOREA THE MAN IN THE HISTORY HAS LONG HAIR .......

- IN STORY BOTTOM CAN GET PREGENT

-IF ANY OF THE TOPIC TRIGGERS YOU IN ANYWAY, I REQUEST YOU Leave NOT TO READ AHEAD.....

- AND THE ONE WHO AS NO PROMBLEM WLC TO MY FANTASY WORLD.....

-SO ENJOY THE ADVENTURE JOURNEY OF LOVE......

-MYSTERY
-FLUFF THERE WILL BE
-AGUST SO MUCH....
-ROYAL AU

STORY DESCRIPTION....!!!!!

Siting in my chamber i was thinking about the kingdom how everything changed in a blink of eyes one moment i was in garden seeing flower and now siting here and cursing by brother who think i will not be able to fight in the war . he don't know he had called his know doom ... He had know lossing the war means all the people of his kingdom to been the salve of the kingdom who had win them my thought get broken by the loud voice..... And i forzed on spot thinking what will happen now.....

"Attention..." the speaker said loudly. I quickly stood up and I could feel my heart coming out of the skin. Anything can be announced at this moment.

" AS THE KING OF YOUR KINGDOM AS BEEN KILLED MERCILYLESS BY OUR STRONGEST ARMYFROCE I DECLARE THE BATTLE WIN BY THE KINGDOM OF SOUTHERN KOREA KING AND ALL THE LAND BELONGING TO WESTERN HANSI CLAIMED BY OUR KINGDOM INCLUDING ALL THE MONEY , ROYALTIES , CHILDREN AND ALL THE LADIES.... " I Frozen at that moment. I can't hear anything else.

I tried escaping the place but suddenly the door stand banged open. I ran and in the hurry, I banged to the table and fell on the floor. I tried to stand up but They came fastly and one of them caught me by pulling my hair and made me stand.

It hurt like hell. I cried, I cried loudly feeling the fear and most of all losing my everything. The person holding my hair try to press his hand against my cheeks and then one of them said

" Keep him for the Prince, he is the PRINCE OF HANSI PARK JIMIN......

Mature content!!!

FORCED MARRIAGE

TORTURE

#YOONMIN

  SO WELCOME IN THE STORY OF REVENGE WHICH LEAD TO THE DOOM OF A PRINCE HOW DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS HIS FAULT TO BE PUNISHED LIKE THIS

SO WELCOME IN THE STORY OF REVENGE WHICH LEAD TO THE DOOM OF A PRINCE HOW DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS HIS FAULT TO BE PUNISHED LIKE THIS ......!!!

So let's start the journey to desire the fire of love.....☆