13.... marriage ...☆

Warning - Triggering Scene Ahead!

Yoongi POV

I was walking as fast as I could. The beads of sweat were visible on my forehead. I couldn't think about what happened to him. I walked through the Gallery to taehyung  Chamber. The attendee announced my presence and without giving any shit I moved in.
I reached and stopped in my steps when I saw taehyung's  delicate body lying unconsciously on the bed. My heart raced fast as my horse. I didn't know what to do or how was he. All I knew was that If anything happened to him I would kill every person alive on the earth. Taehyung  was my world and I didn't afford him to lose.

Just like an eight-year-old kid, immensely weak and bound by destiny that, that a Prince who can rule over the country and was considered the most ruthless and rude all over the Territory, Proven helpless for his Life.

I moved toward taehyung  and sat on the edge of his  bed, his  beautiful face lost all his  brightness and taehyung's body was getting weakened day by day. His eyes were closed and his neck was bandaged and I could see it soaked in blood.

I could get a Heart attack by listening to what I was thinking. But collecting all my strength I asked the attendee  who were standing thereby.

"What he tried to do," My voice was hoarse as I was crying from inside as someone pierced something inside me. The flesh inside was cut into pieces looking at my hope of life lying on the bed unconsciously.

"He tried... Prince, he tried to give up on life by cutting his neck," The royal doctor said in a shivering voice.

I looked at my baby lying half-dead a tear escaped my eyes. I couldn't see him dying, I will finish everything alive If he gives up on his life.

I was five when I took him in my arms for the First time. Taehyung  smiled looking at me and I saw that God gifted me with the most beautiful creature. he touched my face with his small hands and my heart was beating madly carrying a two-day-old child in my arms. I was feeling numb looking at his  smiling face.he was extravagant when I saw him First. I touched his few centimeters long fingers and he grabbed my little finger with his hands and I promised him that I will never let his  smile vanish.

But I failed now. Taehyung  tried to kill him for the third time now and I was not able to give his life back to him. he was depressed and always trying to kill him. It was like he lost the meaning of it. And the most vulnerable person was me. I couldn't even help him to get his life back. Being the Prince I was the most helpless person now. I hated myself more now. The Promise I did to taehyung , I couldn't fulfill.
"Prince, he will be alright. His veins are safe but he lost a lot of blood. I have to wait until he gains consciousness to feed him." The royal physician said catching my attention.
I couldn't understand anything but that I want my brother  fit and fine by hook or by crook.

I took his hand softly in my hands, he was breathing but his body was unconscious. I kissed his hand softly murmuring.

"Please, taehyung ...Please. I beg you, please wake up my baby" a tear slipped along with my hoarse voice. I was feeling so terrible.

I heard the sounds of anklets running to us. In no time, Maa was there. She sat on the other side of the bed almost screaming with tears.

"TAEHYUNG ..."
I looked at her, she was feeling terrible and weak too. which mother could see her child dying and TAEHYUNG  was his love.

"What happened to his rosy skin and bright smile, God? I think you are not there. What are you doing to my child? If you gave him life then let him live God, Let him life..." She said crying and placing her head on the bed.