6......FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.........☆

Yoongi's pov

'Hatred' was the only word to describe my feelings for him. he was brother of Minhoon and that was enough for my hatred toward him. ParkJimin would suffer, he would cry his heart out and he would feel the pain for sure. I would always make sure that he suffers the hell here.

I walked as fastly as possible to bogum. The guards announced my presence and I stepped inside. A smile formed across my lips looking at the long-haired bogum was combing his hair in a Prince style. he smiled feeling my presence.

"I welcome the Prince in my small palace," bogum bowed and said. I moved forward towards him.

Bogum was my special and favorite courtesan. Only I had the right to touch him, he was only mine, My boy.

"How are you, bogum?" I asked because it had been a month since I met him. I was busy with the war against that boy's Brother and looking for ways to cage that Precious Bird of hansi in my Women's and men's Palace.

I thought to make jimim Courtesan and present him to every single person in southern korea. My hatred towards him was the only important thing left to me. But, his attitude made me sick and I personally got interested in making him punish me, by my ways. I would make jimin world a living hell.

"My beauty got vanished a little since the keeper hasn't touched it for so long, I am good My Prince, How are you?" . bogum words caught my attention back.

🔞 seen will be ahead skip it if not comfortable..!!!!!

His answered in a women's tone that again reminded me that he was the sexiest, most beautiful, and the most feminine here. His body was butter and smell like roses. I couldn't describe his beauty in words because that would be an insult to his gorgeousness. he had beautiful eyes, rosy lips, and a tiny waist that was enough to make me turn on him...

I sat looking sharp into his eyes and at his sexy attitude.

"I am strongest as always, bogum, Come here, serve me some Alcohol," I ordered and he stood flipping his long hair which touches the ground almost and walked towards me. I heard the bells of his anklets which brought a smile to my face.

Bogum sat beside me pouring the red liquid from the jug into the Glass.

"I heard that Prince yoongi got a Prince won from an Empire," bogum said and I nodded taking the glass from him.

Bogum pulled his hand back before I could get the glass. he stood and sat on my lap, Snaking his arm around my neck. I smiled at him and he fed the red liquid to me.

"I also heard that you made him your personal Slave,"
he said putting the glass back on the table.

It took me a few minutes to digest that he knew the most critical information that had only been discussed between me and jimin. My left hand went to his long hair and felt the softness and the smell of them.

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Well, Prince... I have my own sources and you being with another boy or girl makes my heart hurt." he answered that made me smile sarcastically. he filled the glass again and fed me.

I enjoyed his presence and a few kilograms of
his body on my lap. he looked at my face in desire and washed my chin with his palm to remove the extra alcohol, I guessed. I held his hand and felt the softness of her body that was making the animal inside me breath again.

My hand grabbed his hair and turned a few times to make a knot of his hair in my fist. he
looked at me like a victim in the lion's fist. His
breast doing sweet up and down, for the Air. I pulled his hair a little backward which made him moan along with a sweet scream.