4.....DO OR DIE ....☆

- jimin's pov

"I will be having you tonight and ruin all your pride and honour." Yoongi left my face with a jerk and move to leave the room wearing his uppers quickly.
I took a sigh of relief when he left....

But, the relief only lasted for just a few moments as I processed what he said before leaving the chamber.

His threatening and deep voice alarmed my head as if someone had hit a big bel with all his strength. They were roaming all over my head.

I stood frozen and a few tears slipped through my eyes as nothing worse could happen other than that. All my life, I waited for a perfect Prince. with who I could share a lot of happiness and moments. But, my life was not even left to be called a Life now.

I sat on the floor with a loud thud. No power on earth could describe, How miserable I was feeling right now. It was like having everything but nothing. How on earth, did I let him touch me? I did not even know what that exactly means.

All I wanted now was to Earth part in two and let me get invisible in it. I could not let him do that. I could not do that. I cried, cried louder letting the walls feel my pain if they could.

The visuals of my brother's dead body, my father's death and the man whom I never saw, My mother, blurred my vision along with tears. I could not feel my heart beating any more but a sharp pain shaking me.

My throat turned dry. It felt like, someone had chiselled the live fish and platted it on the dinner table.

He would not be having a man tonight but a dead body who had lost the meaning of her life. A boy whose existence did not matter at all. A boy who no more even exists.

I could not understand, what would he get by using me.

I tried to recollect myself and leave the Room. Coming out, I walked through the same gallery, a corridor covering my face with the veil. I was walking but the meaning of the path has vanished in the floor of Royalty, Power and the Dominance of a man.

Suicide would be a hundred times better than this. I hope I would have been given the chance to end my life on the very day I lost the meaning of it.

Now, I understand why poison was considered the purest when any Empire loses the Battle. I hope I would have killed myself too.

Meanwhile. I reached my room. Where I noticed that most of the ladies and boys had already left.

It seems more empty than before. Maybe they were staying in their respective work quarters now.

At least God had done some justice to them at least.

With the steps I was taking inside, I was controlling my emotions as I did want to show them to anyone.

Walking inside, my sight fell on a very young boy maybe fourteen-fifteen years old eating an apple hungrily and then I realised that we had not been served anything since we came here.

How heartless these people were?

Well, what would you expect when you were
just rags to others? Who would care if you die?

And, In my case, there was not even Earth who was going to remember me, if I dies.
Death was beautiful.

Imagine someone like me who was longing for it and suddenly God appears to take you with him and let you sleep in nothingness.

I had always wondered how would someone feel after death. Well, how could someone even feel After death?

I laughed at my thought and tears escaped. My
life had taken a sharp fall. There was no more fairy tale happening, I removed my veil and tore it in parts feeling miserable and everything as
hell.