3....RUNNING THE PRIDE.....☆

- jimin's POV -

I stood frozen like a tree.

He wanted me to be his slave.

Yoongi wanted me to be his servant and I would be doing whatever he would be asking me to.

I was the Prince, I had never even touched the dust, and look where destiny brought me. I had never imagined that I would be facing such a situation. I was homeless and in another territory now, what was I supposed to do?

Yoongi snapped his finger and I shivered.

"I think you are not strong enough, well I have other plans too. I will make your ladies and young boys our men prostitutes who will be doing whatever they want do. Even I can hear the Screams of them when our powerful men make them whore in the Bed"

"Please stop" I was not able to hear him insulting my people.

"Tell me... what do you want, I will make You suffer or I will make all of you suffer?" Yoongi said

Tears escaped from my eyes, How could he be so rude and heartless? What have I done to him?

"Tell me I do not have the whole day,"

I was not able to think about anything properly. I did not want my people to go through this worse situation and he did not seem in the mood to listen to anything else from me. I did not know what to do now.

I saw yoongi moving from here to there and he suddenly Clapped two times. I know I did not have time to do anything other than tell him what I had chosen.

An attendee came after listening to his clap. He bowed and stood a little far from us.

"Call everyone for the Courtroom meeting," prince yoongi said I realized what he was about to do. I instantly Interrupted him.

"NO... I will do, I will do as you say" I said in a husky voice. I felt broken and tears were falling continuously but my face was not visible to him as I had a veil over the face.

Everyone started coming and I chose to stand still until the Courtroom was filled again and Prince sat back on his throne back.

A few moments passed and everyone settled back.

"I want to say..." And the prince yoongi started with his deep and ning voice.

"The ladies with young boys we won in the Battle with hansi can join the working of their interest. Whoever likes cooking can join the royal Kitchen, Whoever has an interest in dancing, or painting can join the relevant Club. All ladies and children will be treated as ours and the prince will be working for me as my Attendee." Prince yoongi finished and a sign of relief went in my heart but the hall got shocked.

After that, prince left, and everyone too. We were also asked to go back to our room where we had spent our last night.

Ladies seem happy. I did it for them. The feeling of happiness was going through them. As we entered the room, A young boy from our empire came and hugged me. he was having tears in his eyes while saying.

"Thank you so much, Prince , I knew that you can do that. You talked to Prince and they accepted us as part of this Empire. I thought we would end up dying" he stood in front of me now, releasing the hug.

Without answering him I went to bed, I did not have the power to face them. I was not able to admit that. I could not accept that my world has been changed in just two days.

I had never imagined myself in this situation. I lay on my bed undoing my veil hiding my tears from them precisely. I saw the room filled with light but my life with darkness.