11.....sword...☆

Yoongi POV

"I want that boy  killed by tomorrow" King said in a loud and thundering voice.

I could sense the anger and pissed-off mood behind that but whatever he was saying was not the same as what was in my mind.

"This line is said by a King or a Father?" I asked calmly because I was a little taken away by his furious tone and the debate was the only solution for a sound decision.

I didn't know why I was doing that. I didn't know why I wanted him to take his decision back. I never cross-questioned his decisions because of two reasons and that was, He was the King and my father. And in both perspectives, he was way better than me.

"What?" Father asked surprisingly.

"Yes, If you, being a father want me to kill him right away. I will do as you want. But, If you ordered being a King. Then, I would like to say something." I said as his decision was not acceptable to me and I had to play with his mind so I continued.

"He challenged me in front of everyone, He  challenged southern korea, he challenged the power of Kingdom," I said spreading my arms and in an angry tone echoing the halls of the chamber. I was angry with him, he pissed the hell out of me.

"Such a big mistake and this easy punishment?," I asked him looking in his direction straight into his eyes making my eyebrows a thin line .

"I don't get you," father  said questioningly.

"Who am I?" I asked him calmly.

"You are the Prince and You are going to the most powerful King of south. And as per your fortune readers, you will become the most powerful king of all History. You will be unbeatable, you will rule over All parts of the territory. From north to All over korea. Your name will outshine from the busan to isan. You will be the most powerful king ever." Father finished his expectations of me. somehow, it motivated me to the depth of me. I smiled at him.

"And what He did do?" I asked as if he understands what I wanted to say.

"He tried to kill you, he tried to kill the power of southern Korea . I got your point prince. You said it correct such a big deed and this easy punishment" father said curving his eyebrows a thin line and looking sharp into my eyes.

"Death would be the easiest punishment for him, life is much more difficult for jimin" I added but not audible to him. I said that to myself.

I smiled at him as he got what I wanted to say.

"Then, we will decide his punishment in tomorrow's meeting early morning," father  said.

"Then I want to leave, for now, Good night," I said and he nodded.
I moved towards my Chamber but remembered that jimin  was staying there so chose to go to
Bogum Chamber.

All the way I thought that I didn't want him to be dead physically but mentally and emotionally. The way he behaved fearlessly in front of everyone hurt my ego in different ways and somehow a kind of respect was built for jimin in my eyes. That was how he was so furious being a a human we is not allowed to do fighting .

I thought it would be easy to make him suffer here but the way jimin always challenges me made me suffer to think more harsh deeds for him than I ever wanted for anyone.
I did not know why I did not want him to be dead but to be my slave, only mine. What  jimin suffers would always be because of me. I would make him suffer only because of me, no one else. I did not want anyone else to punish him or kill h. Only I had the right to give jimin pain.
he became my personal Interest. I did not  anyone to see him or to be close to him.