.....☆

izel_here

In the year 1688 , WESTERN HANSI A grand empire under the Rule of KING MINHOON was preparing for an impending WAR against a enemy force that was just miles away from the castle massive walls.

The kingdom was on high alert, with the soldiers, arms, and weapons at the ready, and the people bracing themselves for the bloodshed to come. But, little did they know the reasons behind this war, as only the king and a few of his trusted officials were privy to the information.

No one in the whole kingdom was aware of the reason behind the battle, except the King and some of his trustworthy officials.

" TO THE NAME OF LORD "The King hailed the lord loudly and the force repeated with the thundering and earth-shaking volume after him that made everyone feel a shiver down their spines.

The fear of loss and the vibrations of a huge force approaching them with large elephants, horses, and a powerful army of soldiers with the rudest, most ruthless and strongest Prince were creating fearful chaos amongst the Children, oldies, ladies and villagers.

They seem be so scared by the real hansis had to always be ready to lose themselves in the war for their pride, honour and respect and they were also ready to shed their blood or let them shed their blood.

One of the kingdom's hidden treasures was Prince jimin , he was a strong-headed, fearless, and beautiful man, who was unmatched in fighting abilities.

Jimin was a beauty who did not take birth before and never going to take it in the future, was also preparing herself for the Battle.

Whether it was those small things of Palace or the tactics of a fight, he was the one who knew every good quality.

he was the one who could easily take down a whole army on his own. he was the one who could kill the person with his eyes and sharp tongue only. If anyone wanna called his doom they don't have to invite the santan because the name of prince jimin is ok for the person to loss his life ...

he was the precious pearl of Hansi....
Apart from his fighting qualities, he was the one who rules everyone's heart. The way he used to talk and keep everyone in his heart made him the most lovable one in the whole kingdom.

But, jimin never killed any tongueless creature or Unarmed. he was the one who would think more than a hundred times before killing someone. His heart was made of gold just like his beauty was made of pearls.

King minhoon had always tried to keep him in the Palace and not reveal herself in front of anyone. He was never seen by anyone. The King was a possessive and protective brother to him after the death of their parents. Every facility he wanted, was served right in the palace whether it was his basic needs or his demand for practising fencing.

And, he desperately wanted to take part in the war that was currently going on in the kingdom.

But, his dream of fighting a real battle was shattered when his own Brother, the King announced the order of lockdown of all the
ladies and Children along with Prince behind the walls of secret rooms.

Meanwhile, The prince of SOUTHERN KOREA was instructing his army in his roaring tone on the strategies and techniques to be used against the HANSI.

He was known to be the strongest of all the EMPIRES, never losing a single battle, and had a dangerous and animalistic attitude, he never hesitated to punish anyone who crossed him.

His ways of giving punishments were famously known for their dangerousness and unbearable Pain.

And his next target was the Prince of HANSI who somehow flamed the tail of the Prince.