🌊 Chapter 8

I woke up in the morning, to the wafting smell of blueberry pancakes and maple syrup filling my nose. i jump out of bed confused that Gigi wasn't with me anymore when i remember that Harley was here. I quickly look at my appearance in the mirror and decide to put on a jumper, thinking that we are just not at that comfortable stage in our relationship yet.

I walk into the kitchen "morning"

Harley turns around with a small smile on his face "morning, i made you blueberry pancakes. they were your favourite when you were little so i just assumed that you still like them"

"yeah i love them" i reply with a smile sitting on the barstool watching at he puts a plate with stacks of pancakes on them and bacon in front of me. i eye it suspiciously "this isn't your way of trying to get me to forgive you right? becuase i already did that"

"i want to try and be better for you. And be the brother i was supposed to be" he says with a smile "if you want me to"

"i'd love it" i reply before eating some of the pancake "as long as you make me these pancakes all the time"

"noted."

he sits next to me and we make conversation trying to catch up on things that happened that we both missed out on.

we finally finished our breakfast and i take a sip of my orange juice when Harley asks "got a boyfriend or a girlfriend yet?" this comment alone makes me almost choke on my drink from how abrupt and casually he said it

"no, you?" i answer back once i recollect myself

"no but my assistant says that i should." this makes my eyebrows shoot up

"tell me about this assistant of yours"

"well she's the same age as me and she has long brown hair that goes in these really pretty curls, and she has these green eyes-" he cuts himself off when he sees me looking at him with a knowing smirk "but yeah whatever she's like nice i guess i don't know"

i laugh out loud, as he soon joins me chuckling a little "uh uh yeah sure"

he pushes me lightly "shut up"

𓆉 𓆡𓆞𓇼𖦹𓆝

"Hey Hali come here!" Tyson calls out from the other side of the room the whole group is in.

"what's up?" i say once i reach him

"do you mind helping me getting some food from the kitchen"

"yeah of course"

I follow him into the kitchen, as we silently grab snacks. Tyson breaks the silence by asking me "are you okay? you don't have to tell me i know we haven't been around each other much but you've gone kind of awol lately"

"yeah i'm okay don't worry"

He gives me a smile before opening a packet of popcorn "i bet you 5 bucks you can't catch this in your mouth"

"go on then" as soon as i say that he throws the popcorn into the air aiming for direction of my open mouth, i move slightly hoping he wouldn't notice and it hits the corner of my mouth instead. i roll my eyes giving him the money as he starts to do funny dances to celebrate making me laugh

after we both sober up we grab all the snacks we picked out "cmon blondie" he says letting me follow him as we place them on the table that everyone is surrounding waiting for us so that we can start playing a game. i end up sitting in between Felix and Tyson. while everyone is in their own conversations i quietly turn to Felix and ask "have you done it yet?"

he lets a small smile break his face "you'll see"

i scoff sarcastically as he lets out a chuckle before returning to the game we're playing. once the game is finished it ends up being a tie. I watch as Felix and Grace share look before standing up in front of us all "guys we have a quick announcement" Felix says before looking at Grace for reassurance and only starts speaking again when she gives a slight nod back "Grace and I have decided to move in together"

We all share looks around the table deciding to mess with them, all of us murmuring 'oh yeah nice' or 'cool' and other words sarcastically then letting the big smile make its way onto our faces as we all jump up and run to hug them. the boys go hug Felix as Jade and I go hug Grace before it turning into a big group hug.

i look around at everyone realising that this was the friend group that i had always dreamed about. even in the short amount of time that we've known each other, we know almost everything about one another and feel comfortable telling each other things. thinking this makes my smile even wider

𓆉 𓆡𓆞𓇼𖦹𓆝

sorry it's a short chapter guys its literally 1 am and i am loosing brain cells anyways i hope you enjoyed there first little group hang out

love you all

863 words