🌊 Chapter 11

Oliver is sleeping peacefully next to me as i lay wide awake looking at the ceiling not being able to sleep. I decide quickly to go out into the lake for a midnight swim, getting up carefully so i don't wake him up and head into the bathroom changing into my red bathing suit and leaving, tiptoeing through the house.

Once i make it to the lake and jump in immediately surrounded by cold water the only sense of light being the lamp hanging up on the dock and the full moon bouncing off the timid waves. I swim for a while and get startled when i hear a rough voice "hey"

I turn around to face Oliver seeing him leaning on the wooden frame the dock has and a smirk on his face "hi"

"can't sleep?" he asks crossing his arms over his chest

"no sorry i didn't mean to wake you up"

"you didn't"

I nod my head and say "do you want to come in"

he nods his head as a 'yes' and takes off his clothes. My eyes widen and i quickly turn around so my back is facing him i hear him let out a light chuckle. My back is still turned when everything goes quiet "Oliver?" i call

I turn around not seeing him anymore "Oliver!" i yell looking around and starting too swim toward the dock, when something wraps around my ankles and pulls me down submerging me, i quickly thrash my feet around too reach the surface again once i do, i hear laughing and i turn to Oliver seeing him cracking up over scaring me. I go over and push him while saying "it's not funny. you scared the shit out of me"

"okay okay i'm sorry" he says looking at me innocently, i roll my eyes and swim away "hey where are you going?"

I stay quiet and keep swimming away with a smirk on my face

"no Hali cmon i'm sorry don't leave"

i don't answer him and keep swimming away hearing him swim after me once he reaches me i turn around and splash water on his face using all my power.

I grin cheekily when he stays still with his eyes closed running his tongue in front of his teeth "your so dead"

As soon as he says this he launches at me and i try to swim away but quickly fail since i'm laughing too much and he takes this opportunity to wrap his arms around my waist picking me up and then throwing me back in the water. I gasp as i rise out of the water not letting Oliver see the smile on my face as he laughs hardly.

I roll my eyes swimming closer to him "your such an ass"

"oh yeah?" he questions moving closer to me, our faces so close there almost touching and i can feel his hot breath on my face.

I pull away splashing him before replying "yeah you are"

"you caught me" he says putting his hands up in the air defensively

We go silent, swimming around for a while before Oliver suggests we should head back inside i agree and we start walking up the stairs to our room.

Once we get there i immediately go into the bathroom to have a shower and get changed into my comfy pyjamas. Walking out i already see Oliver passed out on the bed making me smile lightly and i slip in the bed next to me falling asleep as well.

𓆉 𓆡𓆞𓇼𖦹𓆝

It's the next day and we are all currently getting ready for this party we heard about that's located on the other side of the lake. I'm wearing a basic white sundress and converses while the girls wear more party outfits.

The boys all opted for casual as well expect for Tyson who as gone for his signature all black look. We head into the car and drive to the party and get out when we see a swarm of people dancing to basic club songs.