17.New Year,New Money,New Blessing

Saturday
January 7th,2023
🌇 Leo's Penthouse

                               Madison
8:15 am

Don't you just hate when someone else alarm wakes you up,because I know I do. Hissing my teeth,I tiredly reached over to Leo nightstand and pressed the stop button on his phone before laying back down.

Staring at the ceiling,I closed my eyes,trying to go back to sleep but it was no use. Once I'm up,I can't go back to sleep.

I sighed then got up and made the bed before walking into the bathroom where I completed my morning routine and checked my blood sugar.

I made my way out the room,in search of Leo.

"Leo" I said as I walked down the hallway.

"In here" he said from his office.

Turning on my heels,I walked to his office and stood by the door staring at him.

My man so fine.

He was still in his pajamas,his locs were put up in a ponytail and he looked so focused. Walking inside the office, I sat on his lap.

"Good morning" I said pecking his lips.

"Good morning" he responded not taking his eyes off the screen of his iMac.

Oh he real focused.

"What are you doing?" I asked eager to know.

"Responding to emails from realtors about the house that I just put on the market" he answered.

"Oh ok" I said getting up.

"Where you going?" he asked looking at me,confused.

"To the living room,I don't want to distract you" I answered. He hissed his teeth and pulled me back onto his lap.

"Did I say you were distracting me?" He asked caressing my exposed thigh,I was wearing one of his white tshirts with just panties underneath.

"No" I answered.

"Exactly" he said.

We sat in comfortable silence as he continued working while I looked online for a birthday gift for Trinity. Her birthday was slowing approaching and I still don't know what to get her.

"Ughhh" I said annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?" Leo asked.

"I don't know what to get Trinity for her birthday" I answered.

"Get her a bag or something" he said.

"What are you getting her?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you. Last time I told someone about what gift I was getting,niggas stole my idea" he answered and I chuckled.

He was talking about Ava and Taj,he had plan to buy me the Rolex for my birthday but they beat him to it.

"It's not funny,niggas is weird. I specifically told Ava I was getting you the watch. Next thing I know she sending me a picture of the same watch,talking bout some lOoK wHaT mE aNd TaJ gOt MJ" He said while I laughed hysterically.

"You're overthinking,I loved my gift" I said placing my phone down.

"It wasn't meaningful like how the watch was going to be. I was going to have it engraved with your initials and your birthday" He explained.

"You still can" I said.

"I'm not engraving anything on something someone else got you. I rather get you another watch and do it" He said.