34.Friends and Foe

Foe
a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy.

Monday
August 7th,2023
🏥 NYU Langone Hospital

Omniscient

4:55 pm

"I'm ready to go" Madison said continuously looking at her watch,waiting to clock out.

"This is the longest five minutes ever,oh my God" Ava said annoyed.

"I hope Nuski knows he's getting us food,our  services aren't free" Ava added. Nuski was picking them up from work because he needed their help finding Vivian,his mother a birthday gift since her birthday was in a few days.

"Deadass,I'm starving" Madison said.

"I can't wait any longer" Ava said clocking out,Madison clocked out as well then they left. "Where is this nigga at!" Ava said as they looked around for Nuski's car. He honked his horn a few times getting their attention,they made their way towards his car and got in.

"I'm hungry" Ava said as she put on her seatbelt,she was sitting in the passenger seat while Madison sat in the back.

"Me too" Madison said.

"What y'all want to eat?" Nuski asked putting the car in drive.

"Chipotle" Madison and Ava said in unison.

Nuski drove off in search of a Chipotle,after driving for about ten minutes he spotted one and parked in the parking lot.

"I think this my first time seeing y'all in scrubs" Nuski said as they got out the car and began walking towards the entrance.

"Really?" Ava asked.

"Yeah" Nuski answered.

"I believe you,lately I been changing my clothes as soon as my shift is over because I hate wearing my scrubs outside. As soon as someone needs help, everybody and their mother looking at me..like baby the only thing I could do for ya is pray" Madison said which made Nuski and Ava laugh.

They entered the chipotle,joined the line and patiently waiting until it was their turn to order.

"Hi can I have a bowl with white rice,chicken,queso,lettuce,cheese,and sour cream" Madison said.

"That bland ass bowl" Nuski teased.

"Leave me alone Nathaniel" Madison said.

Nuski and Ava ordered their food and Nuski paid for their meals before heading back to the car. They got inside and wasted no time to begin eating because of how hungry they were,once they were finished Nuski threw away the trash.

"So what do y'all think I should get her?" Nuski asked as he got back inside the car and put his seatbelt on.

"Jewelry preferably a watch,I remember her talking about wanting a BVLGARI because she liked mine" Ava answered.

"Ight" Nuski said.

45 minutes later...

"Get her this one Nuski,it's so cute" Ava said pointing at the silver "Serpenti Tubogas" watch.

"Radiating glamour and a truly individual style, the watch marks a distinctive chapter in the constant evolution of Serpenti. Serpenti Tubogas watch with quartz movement, 35 mm stainless steel curved case set with brilliant cut diamonds, stainless steel crown set with a cabochon cut pink rubellite, silver opaline dial with guilloché soleil treatment and hand-applied indexes, single spiral stainless steel bracelet. The perfect watch and the perfect gift." Courtney,the sale associate said as she opened the showcase and carefully took out the watch then handed it to Nuski.