42. Reveal (Part2)

Flashback
8 years ago
June 27, 2015

3:47 pm

"I told you to fuck with his older brother,he got way more money than Leo and he finer but nooo you rather Leo angry ass" Xoei said as she wand curl Giselle hair.

Today was Leo and Giselles gender reveal and the new parents were more than ready to find out what the gender of the baby would be. Leo was hoping for a boy while Giselle prayed for a girl.

"1.Lo got money,not as much as Zachariah but in a year or two he'll have it or more,2.they literally look alike,Zachariah just darker and 3.he's not angry,he just gets irritated easily " Giselle said defending Leo. Even though Leo had his flaws she would never sit around and allow anyone to disrespect him.

"One thing for sure,two things for certain you gon defend your man or should I say baby daddy since y'all not together anymore" Genevieve,Giselle sister said as she layed on Giselle bed.

"Because that's the love of my life,together or not" Giselle said and Xoei rolled her eyes.

1 hour later...

As Giselle slipped on her pink Tory Burch sandals,Leo opened the door and walked into her room.

"Damn you couldn't knock? What if I was in here naked?" Giselle asked.

"No and you act like I haven't seen you naked before" Leo responded closing the door before he sat on the edge of Giselle bed.

"What if I had a nigga in here?" Giselle questioned.

"You ready?" Leo asked ignoring her question.

Giselle frowned,she was trying to get a reaction out of him with that question but as usual he didn't care.

"Almost" she answered rolling her eyes.

"Ight" Leo said.

"I want to try and fix our relationship before the baby gets here" Giselle said.

"No" Leo said.

"Why not,I thought you wanted the baby to grow up in a two parent household?" Giselle questioned with her hand on her hips.

"I do but I also don't want him or her growing up in a toxic household" Leo answered.

"Whatever you say Leo,I'm ready" Giselle muttered picking up her purse.

Leo slipped his phone into the pocket of his true religion jeans and stood up. Giselle walked out her room and he followed behind.

They made their way out Giselles parents apartment and left. The car ride to the venue was silent,no words were spoken. When they arrived at the venue they went separate ways and began greeting their family members and friends.

The day progressed quickly and now it was time for the baby gender to be revealed.

Giselle held the large black balloon in her hand and Leo held the needle. The countdown began,

"FIVE"

"FOUR"

"THREE"

"TWO"

"ONE"

Leo punctured the balloon with the needle and blue confetti spilled out.

"It's a boyyyyy" everyone cheered happily except Giselle she wanted a girl so bad. Their family and friends immediately started congratulating them.