44.Officially Missing You

One Month Later
December 19th,2023
🤍 Claudette House

                              Madison

8:24 am

It's been one month,one weeks,five days,fourteen hours,twenty-three minutes,and fifteen seconds since Leo been locked up on attempted murder,assault,and kidnapping charges.

Meech,Bash,Taj,and Nuski were released the following day after their arrest because there wasn't any evidence that they committed the crimes they were being charged for.

Leo on the other hand wasn't so fortunate because several people,those people being his own FAMILY members,came forward as witnesses saying Leo shot Zachariah and assaulted him afterwards.

Wid family like these, who needs enemy?

Uncle Adrian feels bad that Leo is being punished for his doing and constantly asks for updates everyday.

The kidnapping charge was added after Leo failed to tell the cops where Legend was because he didn't want him around Zachariah and Giselle.

Sigh,I miss my man.

I laid in bed and stared out the window as it snowed, officially missing you by Tamia played lowly through my JBL speaker while my Jo Malone candle burned slowly,the smell of Lime Basil & Mandarin lingered throughout my room bringing back memories Leo and I once shared at our home.

Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say, baby, safe to say
That I'm (that I'm) officially missing you

The song continued playing and I silently cried. I miss my man and son...I mean bear so much,I wouldn't wish this on anyone not even my worst enemy.

"Not even Giselle and Zachariah?" My subconscious questioned.

I hissed my teeth and got up,then made my bed before walking into to the bathroom to check my blood sugar,complete my morning routine,and take a shower.

30 minutes later

Wrapping my towel around my body I walked out the bathroom. "What do you want for breakfast?" Grandma asked standing by my room door. Since Leo got locked up,I've been staying with her because I don't want to stay at the penthouse by myself.

"Nothing,I'm not hungry" I answered barely above a whisper while looking through my drawers for something to put on.

"What you mean you're not hungry,you ate last night and threw that up around two o clock this morning. So how yuh nuh hungry Evelyn?" She questioned.

"I just don't have an appetite right now grandma " I answered slipping on a pair of black panties under my towel before sitting on my couch and began moisturizing my skin with my eos vanilla lotion.

She sighed then ran her hands through her hair, "Evelyn you gotta eat,at least eat some fruit and drink some water like you usually do for the babies sake"

"Ok" I said giving in because I know she would continue to lecture me.

"Ok,I'll be right back" She smiled and left.

I finished getting dressed before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I took a bottle of coconut water out the fridge and sat down on one of the barstools.