Attention

Pov........

Yoongi rushed into the hell aka his home and started to cook food for his parents bcz he knew they would be angry if their food is not prepared.

Time skip ..........

Yoongi ..................... yoongi where have you died. Come and untie my shoes you idiot

Mr and Mrs. Min came home shouting
Yoongi removed the apron that was wrapped around his slim waist and went to his parents and bent down to untie his father's shoe laces.

Once he was done his mother kicked his stomach with her heels leaving a prominent bruise across his stomach.
He quickly reclaimed himself and set the  dinner on the table before his parents gets more angry.

His parents had their dinner sitting on the table while yoongi sat down on the cold floor with his head hunged low.

Once they were done with the dinner yoongi washed the dishes before going to bed. 

Yoongi was tired enough to sleep quickly as he layed down on bed.

Time skip ........

The next day in university was quite similar to his normal days just the difference was that hobi met him in every corner he caught hobi staring at him.

Once he waved Soobin goodbye to go home and went to his way.

Hobi  pulled him to an alley that was quite silent.

Hobi pinned him to a wall while Namjoon got his bagpack and threw all the things in it on to the ground.

But something get to catch their attention that was razor blades covered in blood and bandages. Namjoon was shocked and surprised.

Hey muty what's that" Namjoon asked

Yoongi shook his head and tried to get free from Hoseok's tight grip.

Namjoon pulled Yoongi's sleeves up to expose his wrists that were covered in horizontal and vertical cuts.

Before Hoseok could pull his sleeves further down yoongi started to cry he was shaking badly as his tears streamed down his face. He was embarrassed that his little secret is exposed and the thing that worried him the most was that he is now a complete hour late and his parents would be really angry.

Namjoon felt pain in his heart seeing this for some unknown reason. His heart was saying that he should help the poor kid out but his mind says that his reputation and cold nature was more important.

Hoseok losses his grip on his already wounded wrists and yoongi pushed Hoseok and quickly shoved his books in his bag before running from there.

Namjoon and Hobi were both left dumbfounded.

Next day ......

Hoseok and Namjoon waited for yoongi to come but the boy never showed up they were worried they didn't even know why they felt special attraction towards the pale boy.

Soobin was waiting for yoongi too so Namjoon approached him soobin was scared that Namjoon will bully him but instead Namjoon asked for Yoongi's phone number.

Soobin was beyond confused but said
" Namjoon hyung a ......actually yoongi doesn't have a phone"

Namjoon was shocked that how could someone not have phone in this modern era.

Day 1, day 2 ........day 6 passed
A whole week and yoongi didn't show up. It made Namjoon more anxious

After a week long wait