Vulnerable

POV.....

Yoongi the boys shouted in union but the door was shut closed on their faces.

In the bathroom

Tears spilled from his eyes as he leaned over the toilet he wanted to eat now but couldn't. He was soo helpless soo pathetic right now.

He gagged few times before that one heavenly bite splashed out of his body.

His stomach and throat was burning from the bile juices.

That acidic plus stinky taste was still at the back of his throat he just wanted to throw up again.

Yoongi rinsed his mouth with water.

They must have pity on you

Pathetic

They must think how ugly I am

They must be lying about my weight

I must be heavy

Just want to die already

They saw me yesterday

Mr kim is nice but he saw me naked  when those uncles were doing things to me.

Why I'm that unlucky.

Why I'm alive why just why.........

His thoughts were cutt off by soft knocks on the door.

Jimin : Yoongi are you alright In here   Do you need something. Pls open up we are worried

Wow yoongi you just made them worried for you they must be angry now. They will throw you out of this house. He was brought out of trance. When an other voice called for him.

He quickly wiped his tears and washed his face before opening the door.

The whole family was there waiting anxiously for him to come out he was embarrassed that he is the reason they couldn't get to eat their breakfast in peace.

He came out and sat right in front of them on the floor head low hands in lap before slapping himself across the face.

Loud gasps were heard they were shocked and sad to see the poor fragile body in this condition.

His cheeks were red hand prints were visible on his pale cheeks.

"I......I'm ......s sor..ry, I .....won't repeat .....that .....again .....p. Pls d don't punish me" said yoongi in cracking voice and tears were falling like waterfall down his cheeks on to his lap.

They were hesitant about how to approach yoongi in such vulnerable situation.

But still Jungkook quickly sat down and hugged the boy who was startled at first but then he melted in the hug.

No one hugged him like this or we may say no hug felt like this one his heart was beating soo fast he suddenly became concerned about what if jk heard his out of control beats.

Both of them stayed like this for like 5 minutes before yoongi finally calmed down.

Then all of them had a group hug session.

Yoongi was happy he giggled for the first time after 10 years of his life.

He quickly covered his mouth with his hands bcz he thought his smile is ugly he was told by many ppl.

The boys were happy to see him giggle they promised to keep the kitten away from the evils of this world.

Mr kim : I think boys it's time for your school so get ready you all are already late. And about yoongi he can stay for somedays he might need rest I already talked to his teachers.

Yoongi:but.....
Mrs. Kim : No buts honey you need to rest.

Yoongi:pls .........

Jin : okay dad let him come with is we will protect him.

Mr kim : okay just be sure he is fine.

With that they left to their school

The whole school was gossiping about how yoongi and kims ended In coming ina common car.

Some were happy some were neutral some were burning in Jealousy.

And Eunwoo was burning in anger

Kims I k ow him before you all even knew he existed he is mine you will see. I will snatch him right beneath your nose and you will not be able to do anything about it and I will make sure of it
Hahahha

To be continued......

Dramatic ending by the way 🤣

Vote nad comment