Memories

POV..........

Sleep well kitten~Eunwoo smirked

and went downstairs he was waiting for yoongi to gain his consciousness again.

After another hour yoongi came downstairs painfully limping his face had sweat and still tense expressions.

His body was shaking making it difficult for him to come downstairs so he was supporting his body by the stairs railing.

Eunwoo watched Yoongi coming towards him.

"W-why,w-hy w-would y-you d-do t-that w-woonie.I-i t-trusted y-you?said yoongi in a broken voice.

"You want the answer bitch"said Eunwoo gripping Yoongi's hair making him cry in pain again

"N-no I-I'm s-sorry W-woonie I-I m-mean Eunwoo" said yoongi

"Don't tell the Kim's anything or else I will call them again. Understood?"asked Eunwoo making his grip deadly tight on his hair before yanking him and throwing him towards the door

Leave-was all Eunwoo said before kicking yoongi out of his house all alone in thunder and heavy rain fall.

"Woonie p-pls I-I d-don't h-have a-anywhere t-to g-go?p-pls.let m-me s-stay u-until t-the r-rain s-stops."Yoongi's broken voice was demanding attention from his friend.

Yoongi banged on the door multiple times but Eunwoo never showed up nor open the door.

Yoongi's body shivered with every thundering. Yoongi limped to the foot path and started to walk in heavy rain.

His vision was blurry and heavy. He suddenly felt nauseous and threw up to side. Sudden dizziness hit him he avoided to fall on the sick fluid that came out of his body he felt more lightheaded than before and started to lose consciousness and last thing he heard was

"Hey there are you okay." The voice was sweet and calming but not enough to calm the storm of his thoughts.

Someone's POV..........

I was driving my way back to home.Aaa Seoul hits really different after all of these years. I came back after almost 10years a whole long ass decade. I reached my destination it was raining heavily I used my umbrella ☂ to keep myself dry.

The sight of my old home made my heart warm and happy happy memories flashback to my mind making it giddy.

But something made me surprised no it made me shocked. The house was locked 🔒 oooh my lord my parents moved to somewhere without me knowing How is this even possible I wanted a heartwarming welcome but I got a locked house instead.

Then I remembered our Neighbour Mr.Lee yeah he can help me.

I knocked on his door he opened it like after 5minutes.

"Oh son you are back. You must be looking for your parents?"Mr. lee questioned me and I waited for him to continue and answer it.

"Son come in first It's a long story"mr lee said and stepped aside wanting me to get into his house.

He is quite old man he lives alone his wife decreased when he just moved in here as our neighbour.

He gestured me to sit on the sofa then he went somewhere and came with a cup of hot chocolate even though I haven't asked for it. He just very hospitile personality.

"Son you see.......... Mr.  and Mrs. Min were arrested ............two months ago ...........well actually ...........someone filed a lawsuit against him for child abusing. ............They used to ........abuse your brother he is pure angel ............Idk where is he or what happened to him ...............he is missing since the arrest of your parents."Mr lee's long debate shattered my world why would appa and eomma abuse hyung. They were never like this before my thoughts are hunting me now. I quickly got up and thanked Mr. lee and excused myself before rushing outside to my car.

Tears escaped my eyes like waterfall I don't know the particular reason for crying mAy be bcz my parents are behind the bars or my hyung whome I vowed to protect was getting abused all along by no one else other than my parents.

I calmed my slef down and was heading to police station to file a mission report of Hyung.

On my way I noticed a small figure limping on the sidewalk of the road suddenly he leaned down and fell on his knees and hands on the footpath and started to throw up.

He looked sick I must help him I got my umbrella and ran towards him and

"Hey there are you okay"I asked but got no response only heavy rainfall. Then he suddenly passed out I quickly protected his head from hitting the road side.

His clothes were wet along with his hair that covered his face. I pushed back hair from his face to see..............

To be continued.....................

Guy,guys ,guys Guess who is back Its..............

Dun ,dun ,dun ,dun,Dun

Vote and comment 💜.

Min Woozi~