Support

Pov.....

The doorknob twisted to open and reveal tiny figure sitting on the corner of bed hugging his knees to his chest sobbing loudly and gasping in between his whole figure was shaking badly.

The maid was trying to get the boy calmed but it worsened the situation his panick attack started to get more sever.

Mr Kim: "Miss xxx can you pls get him  some water while I will try to calm him down"

Miss xxx:"Yes sir Sure"

With this the maid went out while Mr. kim tried to approach yoongi but the boy flinched badly and started to scream his eyes were tightly shut.

When yoongi saw Mr kim getting abit more near him he ran towards the door even though his body was burning from pain.

Then he bumped into Jin's broad chest as his eyes were closed.

Jin wrapped his arms securely around his petite waist the whizzing sound of his breathing was now more audible his violently shaking body went limp after few gasps of air.

Jin:Yoongi,yoongi.......... WhAt happened to him (jin was petting Yoongi's cheeks)

Hoseok:He fainted hyung

Jimin : someone bring a glass of water hurry

The maid came and gave Jin glass of wAter. Jin layed yoongi on his lap and sprinkled water on his face but the boy was too weak to be responsive he needed energy. When they saw no movement

Namjoon:"Hyung I will call Kai( their family doctor)

Jin:"yea Joonah hurry up"

With this Jin  carried and layed yoongi on bed.

Mrs.Kim:"He fainted again it's not healthy poor soul. He looks soo innocent, soo tiny he is more smaller than my Jiminie I just wanna protect this little bean"

Jimin: Eomma I'm not tiny look I got muscles and abs
Jimin showed his mom his abs but jk interrupted and said
Jk: "Mama look I have more prominent ones"

Mr.Kim : "okay boys stop fighting now"

Namjoon rushed in with kai.

Kai : " Mr kim i would like you all to kindly leave this room for the purpose of privacy"

Jk: "but we won't disturb yo.........

Mr.Kim : " Boys no objection now come with me. We will wait out side"

Okay appa boys said in union

After 20min kai came down stairs

Kai: "Mr. kim I would really suggest you to get the boy some serious medical help, I doubt He is anorexic bcz of his body condition. I can't even tell you when was the last time he ate food,The way his body have scares  burn marks and bruises some seemed new some old and some still in process of healing all over seemed a long history of physical abuse, I would suggest you to give him healthy food along with love and affection he really need some. That's all for today Mr.Kim I already gave him sedatives and medicine through and IV drip mAke sure he rests well and won't get any panic attack or it will not be a good symptom. Give him the medicines I wrote in script for now before I start other medicinal courses for him he must have some energy to cop with heavy doses. I will take my leave now and pls give me a call incase of emergency"

After the long speech of doc the kim family was shocked they bid the doctor  goodbye.

Mrs Kim :I'm beyond shocked to hear all of this poor thing must have suffered alot

Jin : Mom We will protect him from now on and no one will hurt pur yoonie again

Jimin: but what about his parents

Mr kim : I will file a law suit on them for child abuse and consentual child rape.

Jk :how can his own blood related parents do such things to such a cute baby like him Omo the world is soo cruel

Tae : Appa will yoongi live with us ?

Mr kim: yes for now honey. Most probably I will adopt him as your brother

"No ......"the boys shouted in union

Mrs kim : but why boys what's wrong in adopting a little bean

Mrs kim understood the moment yoongi was brought home that the boys like him in a romantic way after all she is a mother but still played along the act with her husband

The boys argued about the adoption thing and at last Mrs kim couldn't take it anymore and started to laugh at them

Namjoon: eomma why are you laughing

Mrs kim :  how cam i not laugh when i just get to know My babys are in love

Jin : noo eomma ............( being speechless)

They all couldn't even hide the blush formed on their cheeks

They finally admitted that they all are in love with yoongi and their parents supported them.

TBC........

Vote and comment 💜