EnderBoi : Origin

Quirks come in a variety of ways.

Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twisted and strangely powerful. And sometimes they are so strange and one-off that you don't know how to approach them.

That's what Midoriya Izuku was like.

When he was born into this world, doctors had no idea what he was. They knew he had a mutation quirk, but that was it. Nobody ever looked like this.

Black skin that almost resembled a black abyss. Big green eyes that glowed slightly in the dark. Also black hair with faint green streaks. Tiny horns and a fluffy tail. And a few freckles that allowed you to see where his cheeks were. And no lips. Theoretical lack of lips. The first time he yawned, the nurses almost had a heart attack.

None of the doctors or quirk specialists knew what Midoriya was. So they had to come up with something else.

From the moment he was born, his mutation was called: Enderman.

He was the first person with such a strange mutation, so they basically had to learn his ability from scratch. First they discovered water burns.

Whenever Izuku touched the water, it burned him like a fire.

Next was anger at someone's gaze. At first it wasn't so noticeable, but as the boy grew older, it changed. It was when his mother looked him straight in the eye. From the neighbors' words, they heard a strange hissing sound, so loud that the window panes cracked. After the ambulance arrived, Izuku was completely panicked as his mother passed out. Fortunately, nothing bad happened. Except that Inko Midoriya's hearing has got worse. However, after some time she began to get used to the hearing aids.
From then on, Izuku started wearing special glasses that completely covered his eyes. In drastic moments, he tied a scarf over his eyes. But he really didn't like it. He felt like an animal in trap.

The last thing they discovered was the ability to teleport. It was almost unbelievable when Izuku suddenly found himself in a completely different place in the apartment. His disappearance was indicated only by small green particles. People with a teleporting quirk were really rare! Even if Izuku could only move to places where he could see. And The longer the distance, the more uncontrolled the teleportation became.

Sounds like a wonderful quirk, doesn't it? Izuku completely agrees. He loved his appearance and his skills! The kids at school also thought they were really wonderful!

But... It was obvious that the admiration also came from fear of him. Midoriya tried not to notice. After all, it was probably just his imagination! He probably was only imagined this!

Just because his friends smile too broadly, disappear quickly when they can, and praise everything he does doesn't mean anything, right? Right?
Kacchan is also praised and they act normal around him! And he literally creates explosions out of his hands. His quirk is as weird as Izuku himself! Every quirk is weird.

So.

Why are they only looking at him with fear?

-----

"Izuku, could you go shopping today? I have some business to take care of with a client!"

A woman with green hair and eyes leaned out of the kitchen, holding the phone to her ear. Meanwhile, she was straightening her shirt with her free hand. Working as a lawyer has never been easier. Especially with clients who liked to ask for an emergency meeting.

"Sure mom!" Izuku exclaimed, looking away from the TV. He was sitting curled up on the couch, an open notebook lying on his lap. It is worth mentioning that he was watching a channel with the latest fights of pro heroes. He always did it when he had nothing to do. Most kids his age went out with friends on the weekend. He had Kacchan's, who was currently at the dentist. Who would have thought that constantly clenching your jaw could cause problems?