First and (probably) last step into UA

Enjoy this chaotic chapter! Still don't have any plans for this lol

—————

"So let me get this straight."

Bakugo glared at his friend, when Midoriya started to pack all of his notebooks. Seriously, Izuku was looking more scary than him, but he was so fucking naivy!

"You befriend an old man that looks like a walking skeleton. He said that your analitycs notebooks are dangerous and said that he knows a guy that can help you code them."

"Do you fucking hear, how that sound?!"

"...Well, if you put this in that way-"

"This is the most idiotic thing that I heard from you, fricking nerd! And I know you your whole fucking life!" he shouted, practically jumping on bed.

"Don't be mean Kacchan!" Izuku looked nervously at him "And Mr. Yagi is right! I know I shouldn't listen to you!"

"You know that I'm fucking right! Never know if someone isn't on the dark side!"

"You should finally go to the thera-"

"I'm not going to therapy! I don't need some asshole to listen to me! I already have you!"

"...Okay, ouch-"

"But you are still a fucking naive idiot! This Yagi person sounds totally suspicious!"

"He is just a nice person" Midoriya replied, putting the last notebook into the bag. Like his bag, Izuku's room was overflowing with stuff. It was random stuff or all the hero merch he bought. Izuku just liked collecting things.

"A nice person that broke your glasses."

"He didn't do it on purpose! And besides, they are only scratched!" Izuku exclaimed, but Bakugo just frowned more.

"Did that fucking Sans alike, know how expensive those are?!"

"...But he still didn't want to! He apologized!"

"...He sounds like a pedo-"

"KACCHAN!"

—————

Eventually, Katsuki decided to go with Izuku. Let's be honest, there are many bad people in this fricking world. And Bakugo always listens to his (paranoid) guts. Better be careful than get hurt.

And if thats means, Bakugo beating some old man, he can do it.

Maybe this isn't a hero, but no one needs to know. He can always say that he just falls from the stairs. Yeah, that will do.

"Good Morning Mr. Yagi!"

Bakugo looked up, noticing the skeletal blonde walking towards them.

"Good morning young Midorya!" Yagi smiled at him, noticing the other boy "Oh, this is your friend?"

"Yep! That's Kacchan!" Izuku's tail wrapped around his friend's hips, pushing him in front of the man.

"Bakugo Katsuki to you, old ske-"

He stopped when suddenly Izuku picked him up by the back of his shirt. Like a kitten.

"OI ZUKU! PUT ME FUCKING DOWN!"

Bakugo started trying to free himself, but Midoriya, who was taller than him, kept him off the ground.

"Then stop bein mean to others."

"Y'know that I'm fricking right!"

"Then I won't stop" Izuku beamed, ignoring the feral Bakugo "So, where are we going?" he looked at the confused Yagi.