How to find a Father Figure?

Yagi Toshinori definitely missed his old form.

In the past he could run across the city in a few minutes! He didn't need anyone's help. And now he couldn't even handle a box full of old things.

You see, Yagi didn't need an apartment that much in the past. When he was at his prime, he usually stayed at his agency and only entered his apartment when he had to. He regrets that he didn't think about moving these things sooner. Because now he had to lug a big box halfway across the city.

And he won't use One for All because Chiyo will beat him. Probably to death.

At first, Toshinori thought about calling someone for help. But he realized one thing. He had very few friends.

He didn't even notice it before! But now that he thinks about it, he's seriously lonely. He can count his available friends on one hand. Sadistic rodent. Overprotective doctor. Also overprotective detective. Scary old man. And his former assistant! But... Nighteye doesn't talk to him anymore.

And of course there is David! But he's not available either.

Wow. This is getting more and more sad.

Although, considering his condition, he will probably die soon anyway. Oh well-

BUMP

Suddenly someone bumped into him. Startled, he lost his balance, dropping the box from his hands and landing on the pavement. Okay. Ouch.

"Oh kami- I'm so, so sorry!"

Yagi heard the other panicking person getting up and helping him up. Which he gladly accepted. In my bony form, a fall really hurt.

"It's okay! I should see where I'm going young-" he mumbled, finally looking up. But the words stuck in his throat.

He's worked so long as a pro hero that he should stop being surprised by mutational quirks. But the person in front of him reminded him of nothing he had ever seen before. The character was downright dark. But for Toshinori, big green eyes reminded of a black cat. It is worth saying that the figure was tall. Very high. He even surpassed him. And usually Yagi was one of the taller people.

The figure's eyes were basically the only thing that distinguished him from the shadow. Also green strands of hair or freckles, but they didn't glow like the eyes. Even though his eyes were covered with black glasses, Yagi could see the green glow.

Death is that you?

Only after a moment he realize that he was staring at the teenager without saying a word. That was definitely naughty! He had the feeling that he wasn't the only one staring at him like that. And Yagi could return the feeling. More than one person was concerned about his appearance. Let's be honest, he looks like a walking skeleton.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" he said as the stranger tilted his head worriedly “It's okay, young man!"

"Are you sure? There's a hospital close to here!" Izuku said, finally pulling away from the man. Instead, he started picking up the scattered things. At least that way he could help.

"I'm sure everything's okay!" confirmed the blonde. Before he could help pick it up, the younger man had a full box in his hands. When he straightened up, Yagi was sure he could just hide behind him. It was weird looking at someone that much from below-

"So where were you going? I can help carry it" he announced. Yagi noticed that the boy had a tail that was slightly waving behind him. What was he? Now he was curious.

"No, it's okay! You probably have better things to do than helping me!"

"I can help! It isn't that heavy!"