"...It's a little higher than usual"

I SOMEHOW FINISH THIS CHAPTER ON TIME
NO IDEA HOW

This chapter is shorter but I didn't want to do many "serious" things. So it's more crack chapter lol

—————

Izuku usually loves running. Okay, maybe love is too strong word but he didn't have anything against it! It was a pretty fun activity and he was pretty good at it.

It wasn't fun when he was jogging with Kacchan.

They are always doing this too seriously and slow morning jogging ends up a race of death. And they are always without breath at the end of this. Once they had sprained ankles- How? They don't know but even with that, they didn't slow down.

Now they wanted to talk about everything that happened in those past days. And did they sit down and talk like normal people? Of course not!

“N-Next time I’m not running” gasped for breath Izuku, holding himself with a bench. His legs were almost like jelly and he couldn't even breathe. Why couldn't they just talk?!

“You are fucking lying ” Katsuki mumbled, as he leaning his hands at his knees and also trying to breath normally. And trying to clean as much sweat from his hands as he could. He didn't want the park to explode. Even if that would look epic.

“...Yeah, maybe I am!”

But even with their whining, they wouldn't stop their jogging sessions. It's for their best. And Bakugo still wanted to be better. Midoriya wasn't sure why the blonde didn't come to train with him at UA. But he didn't want to ask. He probably won't even get answer, so-

“You’re still that slow earlier” said Bakugo, looking at him “You are even doing something at UA, or fucking not?”

“We just started with basic things!”

“Basic my ass. With this you won't even be at my level!”

“Besides, that hobo man didn't even look like a teacher. He know what is being a fucking trainer?!”

“Hey, don't get Mr. Eraser into this!”

“Mr Eraser? Seriously?” The blonde looked at him with raised brow “You need to drop this “Mr”. This sounds idiotic.”

“It is called culture, Kacchan. I know that's something new for you-”

“OI, WANNA REPEAT THAT TO MY FACE YOU EMO FUCKER?!”

Katsuki in the second was standing next to Midoriya, literally jumping at him. Both screams were heard all across the park but on the ground, only one boy fell with the company of green particles.

“...NERD, DON'T FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME!” he said, furrowing his brows. He looks around, trying to find his friend. How he fucking lost him?! He is that much tall, that is basically impossible! Teenagers ignore the side glance from other people in the park, when he jumps on his feet.

Then he saw a tail hanging from the upper branches of a tree. Fucking again?

Bakugo sigh as he walks to the tree. He looked up, already seeing the enderman’s tracksuit.

“Nerd” he grumbled, rolling his eyes.

“...I should practice with this, right?”

“You should already practice with it, you idiot!” Katsuki exclaimed, pointing at him “Now get down here so I can kick your ass!”

“...I think I like this tree. Very comfy. 10/10!”

“I’M GONNA EXPLODE IT WITH YOU!”

“YOU CAN'T DO THAT!”