Let's start with this shit-show!

ANOTHER CHAPTER

Also I finally started working on full plot! I don't have ending yet and canon events, buuuut- I'm working on that. Let's just throw canon to the trashcan ✨

—————

"Young Midoriya?" Toshinori reached out his hand, wanting to touch the younger's shoulder.

Bakugo immediately snapped his focus.

"WAIT-"

POOF

As soon as the hand touched Izuku's shoulder, he was suddenly surrounded by green particles. Strange sound. And suddenly Izuku is nowhere to found.
.

.

.

"I should get paid for this-" Bakugo mumbled, covering his face with his hands. He's fucking done with this.

—————

"Wha- What just happened?!"

Yagi looked completely confused. He looked around, looking everywhere for the boy. However, all that remained were green particles. Nedzu, on the other hand, looked even more satisfied and interested.

"Also a teleportation quirk? How interesting!"

"Nerd doesn't even control this. I fucking told him to be careful" Bakugo sight, annoyed at this situation. He told him! And who is right??

"So... He just teleported?"

"Didn't you listen to what I said? He teleport because you touch him. Congratulations you idiot" the blonde mumbled, ignoring offended look at older face.

"That's really useful! How far can he teleport?" Nedzu asked in delighful, holding Izuku's notebooks in his paws. This day become more and more interesting!

"Fuck I know. No one really have any teleportation quirk so it's hard to train" Katsuki shrugged. They really tried. But it's hard when nerd always teleported on tree. Once he landed in water. That was.... Really bad. He probably still have somewhere burns scar "He is probably somewhere close-"

Weird scream echoed thought school. That wasn't even a human scream. Something like hissing? But really loud hissing. Nedzu immediately covered his ears. Sometimes he really hates that they are that sensitive. Yagi almost jump to the ceiling.

"And what's that?!"

"Oh shit- IZUKU" shouted Bakugo, and after a second he run out from the office.

Toshinori looked at the blank space where Katsuki was. Then he run after him. He has no idea what's happening, but he can help, right? Or just check if Bakugo won't kill anyone.

—————

Aizawa had pretty good day. No class to teach. No annoying children. Just empty class and time for nap. Perfect, right?

So imagine his suprise when suddenly someone pop in air and land centrally at him. Completely crushing him. So he did what paranoid and tired underground hero would do.

He restraine the danger with his capture weapon. The tied up stranger fall at the floor. Before he kill someone, let's check the situation.

"Who are you?" Eraser asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

And now things hit the fan.

They made eye contact as the stranger's glasses fell down his nose. Beat of the silence.