"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"

Izuku likes training. He really does, don't get him wrong! Even with Kacchan, that everytime takes too many steps ahead. He likes to preoccupy his mind with something else. Even with sore muscles.

But trening with Eraserhead was literally something else. After the first tests to check his level, Izuku nearly fainted. And Eraser wasn't pleased with that.

“You said that you train a few times” he said, looking at him from the side. Midoriya wasn't sure if he was annoyed or angry. Probably something between. Well, Aizawa didn't need to train him. He wasn't even supposed to help him. But he was here. And probably only because principal Nedzu wanted Eraserhead to train him. Uh, he hopes that he isn't that much of a problem!

Even if he is.

“Y-Yeah, I trained!” he panted while resting your hands on your knees and leaned forward.

“It doesn't look like.”

Midoriya tightens lips into tight lines. He doesn't want to be mean, but Eraserhead isn't also very nice! Maybe he is still angry at their first meeting? Yes, this is a problem! Everyone would be angry if he nearly knocked them out! Oh, gosh. He still can't believe that he almost hurt an underground hero. Even worse, it almost hurt Eraserhead! He saw that man a few times from his window. And was a little bit interested, so he searched through the Hero forum. You can't believe how hard it is to find his one photo. Even blurred!

Probably his agency took down every photo. And Izuku doubts that the man will allow him to take a photo with him. Before he’ll smash his phone. Yeah, not gonna happen.

“Sooo… What are we doing now?”

Aizawa looked at him blankly. Why did he even agree to this training? He could ignore the principal's request and go to the station! Maybe Tsukauchi has some cases to solve… And no, he isn't growing soft! Yamada has no evidence!

“You're going to run through obstacles. I need to check how good is your reflex” he exclaimed, showing him the obstacle course.

It wasn't looking that hard. Just a few little canons, lines and walls to climb up, flat platforms to jump… Robots? Okay. Maybe this is the hard part.

“...Why are there robots?”

Izuku looked nervously at the underground hero. But he just grinned at him. That was creepy. More creepy than his own full smile. What the fuck?

“I’m just going with our school motto.”

Enderman starts to think that Eraser has too much fun from this.

“And now go. We don't have a full day” he added, shoving Midoriya on the starting line. He took out the timer, and looked at the kid. Although he lined up to run. Aizawa had to say, that was better than nothing.

“Aaaand… Go.”

Kid jumped into running. A few seconds ago he was all nervous. But Shouta could clearly see that when Midoriya’s focused, he doesn't seem much introverted. That's good. But let's hope this isn't going to be paired with recklessness. Aizawa doesn't need more headaches

Midoriya started to run through obstacles. First he jumps from one platform to another. He had no doubts from jumping. Next, he quickly jumps at the line, holding it tightly. Enderman climbs at the top of the wall. But he didn't have much time. Izuku didn't want to not pass! He wasn't sure if he couldn't pass this, but he didn't want to try.

He slowly comes down from the wall. He really tries to do it faster but it's hard when he usually doesn't climb from straight walls! Izuku nearly fell on his face, but let's ignore that! He had better things to worry about. Like those little launchers shooting at him! UA doesn’t have money for other things? It's like a social experiment!